DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Got my replacement Harley and Catwoman from DCC. Kevin is all kinds of awesome. Didn't think he would include the accessories too. The new improved Catwoman is great.

b0ae4d754fdcdb9bb253114b503ca526.jpg

Hey folks. How do you actually go about getting these replacements? Does Kevin need to see proof of purchase and what's his email?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'd like to know how I reach kevin as well. My TNBA batman had BOTH feet break off..one while taking him out of the package.

The email is [email protected]
All I did was explain what had happened with my figures (3 of them). One had a really wonky, loose leg, so Kev asked if I could send a video showing the problem since it was different from just a foot breaking or something. They aren't going to ask you for a receipt or anything (thankfully because I don't know anyone who keeps theirs lol), but a picture of the broken figure or whatever would be good to send. They might take a few days to reply to you, but they alwaysss get back to everyone as far as I know. I got replacements and a note from Kev a couple months back, it took a bit, but they eventually sent me all 3 replacements. So just email them and I'm sure Kevin will help you guys out!

Do they e-mail you once they send the replacement figures out to you or do you just wait for a few months and they just pop up one day? i've been waiting for about 2 months now for my figures

Do they e-mail you once they send the replacement figures out to you or do you just wait for a few months and they just pop up one day? i've been waiting for about 2 months now for my figures

They sent me an email with a tracking # when they sent it out. It wasn't from the same email though, it was some random one, so check the spam box too. I didn't get it until after I got my package though cause I never check email. I got mine in about 3 months

Hay guys will these be ok for the figures as a replacement to the supplied stands which i dont really like
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12429&mode=retail
Cheers
Most of these figures don't have peg holes in their feet. They could work if you plan on drilling holes in their feet though that might be a bad idea in some cases considering how small some of the figures' feet are.

I just sent a picture of the damaged figure. For Catwoman I think I contacted them back in January, and for Harley a couple of weeks later. I got a personal response from Kevin Kiniri to each E-mail but it took a little while. He said he will send me a replacement once they can find one. He was also very nice and receptive about my many suggestions in regards to BTAS and the Batman Black & White statue lines :)

I didn't hear anything back until last Tuesday when I got an E-mail from UPS that I have package coming from Time Warner.

Has anybody called DC Collectibles on the grey powder on the Batmobile's tires? Just checked mine, and it has it as well. I wasn't happy when it happened to a bunch of JLU figures way back when, really not happy when it happens on a higher end collectible.

Has anybody called DC Collectibles on the grey powder on the Batmobile's tires? Just checked mine, and it has it as well. I wasn't happy when it happened to a bunch of JLU figures way back when, really not happy when it happens on a higher end collectible.

It's a form of mildew. Just wipe it off with a cue tip. I've had this on multiple toys I've got. It's kinda annoying but what do you expect when it's made from the cheapest place. Higher end toy don't mean anything unless it's made somewhere else other than China.

Most of these figures don't have peg holes in their feet. They could work if you plan on drilling holes in their feet though that might be a bad idea in some cases considering how small some of the figures' feet are.

Hay cheers for both bits off information. Manbat had fallen over and he has 2 holes, so i figured that they all must have.

Quick question, so I'm moving this summer and was wondering if anyone had any tips for packing these figures given how fragile they are. Has anyone packed and transported or shipped these figures out of their packages? Particularly the Wave 1 figures. My plan is to wrap each one in bubble wrap, but if anyone has any other tips let me know! I'd hate to unpack them and find an assortment of broken arms and legs! I'm not an experienced collectible figure collector so any tips are appreciated thanks!

I'm moving as well and bought a 18 QT container for Target and a roll of bubble wrap. I've taken the figures off of the stands and layered them like a lasagna alternating between figures and bubble wrap. Just make sure to fill any extra space at the top with packing material and they should be fine, unless you're planning on tossing them out a window to the moving truck.

I'm moving as well and bought a 18 QT container for Target and a roll of bubble wrap. I've taken the figures off of the stands and layered them like a lasagna alternating between figures and bubble wrap. Just make sure to fill any extra space at the top with packing material and they should be fine, unless you're planning on tossing them out a window to the moving truck.

Awesome thanks HPGR_Thrawn!

Hay cheers for both bits off information. Manbat had fallen over and he has 2 holes, so i figured that they all must have.

I know weird right. I was going to invest in some neca stands but not sure now? I guess some of the feet must be too tiny to accommodate holes without becoming fragile. Its a bummer as these figures need stands but the DCC ones....well they suck. I like to pose my figures diorama style, not so much vanilla.

I know weird right. I was going to invest in some neca stands but not sure now? I guess some of the feet must be too tiny to accommodate holes without becoming fragile. Its a bummer as these figures need stands but the DCC ones....well they suck. I like to pose my figures diorama style, not so much vanilla.
Totally, im glad im not the only one that doesn't like the stands. When I see all the display photos of other people's collections, im always like "how the hell did they get them like that". I may still get the neca bases for my MK stuff

I emailed DC Collectibles about my Batmobile tires and 2-pack Batman cape.

Received an email from Kevin asking me what climate I lived in? And that he was going to take my info, photos and description to check in with our factory to get an explanation from them.

Back