DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Hopefully they're fixing those hideous stumps they called Harley's forearms lol. Nice setup btw WGD! Diggin the dark doors

Thanks, Phantasm!! :hi5:

Yes, hahaha Hope they're fixing Harley's forearms. :lol
I don't mind waiting, if that's the case.

Catwoman was available on amazon for retail price, just ordered one. I know they will reissue but I wanted one with the 75 years of Batman on the package to keep MISB.

Perhaps you will get the new, improved one (with better plastic and without peg holes), who knows.
Given the timing, it's possible.

Did anyone else notice that DCC has the black tuxedo version of the Mad Love Joker on display in this photo?
https://www.facebook.com/DCCollecti...17614609257/10154114296279258/?type=3&theater

I have not seen that photo!! Wow!

Must say the black tuxedo Joker indeed looks much, much better than the shining purple one.

My joker repaint
DSC09402.JPG
DSC09405.JPG
DSC09413.JPG

Attachments

• DSC09405.jpg
    DSC09405.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 432

Thanks, Phantasm!! :hi5:

Yes, hahaha Hope they're fixing Harley's forearms. :lol
I don't mind waiting, if that's the case.

Perhaps you will get the new, improved one (with better plastic and without peg holes), who knows.
Given the timing, it's possible.

I have not seen that photo!! Wow!

Must say the black tuxedo Joker indeed looks much, much better than the shining purple one.

Totally agree, hope the Mad Love 2 pack comes with black tuxedo joker, the shining purple one is not an option for me.

Mad Love pack now listed to arrive in JUNE at BBTS. :impatient:

I stopped using the supplied stands with my figures due to space and they were messy looking once you had more then a couple of figures. So I used Star Wars Protech stands with a little Blu Tac on the feet (like a few other guys here do too).

However my Catwoman, Phantasm, Mad Hatter, and Harley all have weak ankles which combined with the hot Australian weather meant they kept leaning and/or falling over.

So today I modified the stands by glueing the clear stands supplied with the figures onto the foot peg and cut off the excess prongs on the clamps. Pretty happy with the results:

20160313_195913_zpsh41izvgl.jpg

I stopped using the supplied stands with my figures due to space and they were messy looking once you had more then a couple of figures. So I used Star Wars Protech stands with a little Blu Tac on the feet (like a few other guys here do too).

However my Catwoman, Phantasm, Mad Hatter, and Harley all have weak ankles which combined with the hot Australian weather meant they kept leaning and/or falling over.

So today I modified the stands by glueing the clear stands supplied with the figures onto the foot peg and cut off the excess prongs on the clamps. Pretty happy with the results:

https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n309/bla79/20160313_195913_zpsh41izvgl.jpg

Loved it, Pug! Looks very clean.
Wish I had some of those to use, too.

Looks awesome Pug! My Manbat and Bane will hardly even stand anymore even with the waist grabbers. I hope Clayface has zero foot/knee articulation aside from swivels, or he'll definitely end up the same way

We all assumed that a Superman line was obviously coming, but Kevin Kiniry just confirmed it through email with me. Check it out:
"For the Girls Night Out 5 Pack there will be minimal accessories (in most cases, no accessories just the bases). We look at it mostly as a gift pack as opposed to the single figures which have a lot more to it. While we don’t have a solo Supergirl or Livewire on our schedule yet, eventually the plan is to add them as single figure to a Superman Animated line that has yet to really start."

So, I guess any time we see them call something a gift pack they're releasing more simplified versions of the figures. That eases my mind on Supergirl and Livewire and I'll just wait for the single releases on them now.

Also, the 5 pk Harley will be the TNBA one:
"The Harley in the five pack is the New Adventures version. The original image used the old figure by mistake."

Thanks for the info CaptSpock! The news is pretty cool, but now I'm conflicted. I was going to buy the 5 pack because I wanted the extra Ivy and Batgirl, but if they're going to be giving Supergirl and Livewire their own releases with accessories I'd rather wait, because I wouldn't buy them twice just for accessories. I wonder if it will be the exact same Livewire and Supergirl or if they'll be a bit different like BTAS Batman and The Phantasm pack Batman? Than again who knows how many years it would take to get the single cards for them. Don't know what to do now lol

Also, the 5 pk Harley will be the TNBA one:
"The Harley in the five pack is the New Adventures version. The original image used the old figure by mistake."
Thanks. I really wanted to know that.

Anybody ever ask Kevin what the hold up is on the Mad Love 2-pack? We just went from a Feb release date to a June release date from BigBadToyStore. I know it takes Kevin awhile to get back to a person so I guess what I'm asking is has anyone already sent this question in even though you are still waiting for a reply?

Picked up BTAS Harley over the weekend. She is very very very tiny. But, to my suprise, she is very solid. Atleast mine is.

When the hell is Catwoman getting that rerelease so I can be up to date on the BTAS line?

Just got a Gift Certificate to ThinkGeek so I bought the B:TAS Batmobile.:lol Any chance the B:TAS is out there for retail? The prices I'm seeing are pretty high on it. Is it re-releasing?

DC Collectibles - what better way to celebrate and hype everyone up for Batman V Superman coming out in a week, then by releasing some new figures this month.

What do you say hey???? I know you can do it :clap :rotfl

My small Animated Batman collection so far, I had every single Kenner figure up until a year ago when my mom died and we lost her storage. I'm new to the forums and I love this site. Looking forward to all your post guys I love em all.20160311_214818.jpg14580188239791107366493.jpg

My small Animated Batman collection so far, I had every single Kenner figure up until a year ago when my mom died and we lost her storage. I'm new to the forums and I love this site. Looking forward to all your post guys I love em all.View attachment 252617View attachment 252623
My condolences. Hope you're enjoying your new collection. It's looking great!

Sent from the bat cave

Maybe its a dump question, but I looked back the last 30 pages or so and couldnt find myself an answer. I am seriously considering to start this line although I know that I may be a little late. Is there any kind of list what has already been brought out and a rough idea what figure is going for what price? Please help a newb to the line to get an overview. Thanks guys! :duff

I don't understand why these figs don't all share the same articulation,someone like Mad Hatter,whose legs can't even be posed has great foot articulation while Phantasm doesn't. Peg holes on the feet would've been nice too!

I don't understand why these figs don't all share the same articulation,someone like Mad Hatter,whose legs can't even be posed has great foot articulation while Phantasm doesn't. Peg holes on the feet would've been nice too!
Agreed. I wish the figures had peg holes. I really don't like the stands they come with. Even with the stands they sometimes fall over and I dont like how much space they take up in the back.

Damn I would've thought at least the rereleases would come out before Easter so I could get a good deal..but oh well :thud:

Damn I would've thought at least the rereleases would come out before Easter so I could get a good deal..but oh well :thud:

I hear ya, I wish too! I can't wait for the rereleases, the redone Catwoman looks soooo much better! Better plastic and no more unsightly peg holes! I'm super excited for the next wave so I'm ok that they rereleases aren't coming at the same time since that would get a tad pricey. Now if they can spread out the Clayface and Bullock waves and NOT have them both out in September ($$$$) that would be awesome too! Here's hoping!

Back