DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

My small Animated Batman collection so far, I had every single Kenner figure up until a year ago when my mom died and we lost her storage. I'm new to the forums and I love this site. Looking forward to all your post guys I love em all.

My condolences, man.
Collection looking good! Love Harley's pose.

As of this week, per ToyChest News, the release date for the Gordon wave remains March 30.

Hope nothing changes.

Appreciate it man I feel like a little kid again lol. Way more to come soon. I repainted her and Jokersey faves too. I'll post a pic later.

Maybe its a dump question, but I looked back the last 30 pages or so and couldnt find myself an answer. I am seriously considering to start this line although I know that I may be a little late. Is there any kind of list what has already been brought out and a rough idea what figure is going for what price? Please help a newb to the line to get an overview. Thanks guys! :duff

It definitely isn't too late! The first wave is supposed to be getting a reissue, and everything else is still easy to find. Nothing's gone up that I know of. I don't shop online though, so that I'm no help with, but I'd assume they're around $20+ depending on where you shop. I posted a list of all of the waves with pictures on page 696 (post #6955). If you need anything else just post! I know how it can be coming into a line that's already established and just being lost lol

Joker and Harley face repaints. Not much work, just hated the production laziness. 20160315_203410.jpg20160315_203352.jpg

I'm posting this here cause I know this thread gets a lot of views,if this is not the place I apologize,I'm looking to buy the rat that comes with TNBA Creeper if anyone doesn't want theirs,I can PayPal right away,thanks.

Maybe its a dump question, but I looked back the last 30 pages or so and couldnt find myself an answer. I am seriously considering to start this line although I know that I may be a little late. Is there any kind of list what has already been brought out and a rough idea what figure is going for what price? Please help a newb to the line to get an overview. Thanks guys! :duff
not a dumb question, heres is a list of whats out so far along with upcoming figures.
wave 1-5/vehicles and sets-DC Collectibles: Batman Animated Checklist ? 2015 « It'sAllTrue.Net
wave 6-8/ vehicles and sets-DC Collectibles: Batman Animated Checklist ? 2016 « It'sAllTrue.Net
the prices depends on where you shop at your comic shop and where you shop online. normally these are $24.99 but some online store do discounts and make them lower. for example dcbservices.com had wave 1 to 4 at $16.99 then by wave 5 to 6 they jump to $17.00 now the new wave 8 and 9 are $19.04 only because DCC raised the prices. so again is depends on where you buy. good luck

Everything is still retail. Don't buy into that overpriced Catwoman **** because she is getting rereleased with better paint and articulation.

GET INTO THIS LINE! Its such a beautiful rendition if a childhood.

not a dumb question, heres is a list of whats out so far along with upcoming figures.
wave 1-5/vehicles and sets-DC Collectibles: Batman Animated Checklist ? 2015 « It'sAllTrue.Net
wave 6-8/ vehicles and sets-DC Collectibles: Batman Animated Checklist ? 2016 « It'sAllTrue.Net
the prices depends on where you shop at your comic shop and where you shop online. normally these are $24.99 but some online store do discounts and make them lower. for example dcbservices.com had wave 1 to 4 at $16.99 then by wave 5 to 6 they jump to $17.00 now the new wave 8 and 9 are $19.04 only because DCC raised the prices. so again is depends on where you buy. good luck

Thanks so much for posting those links. Being able to separate them into BTAS and TNBA was what I've been looking for.

I'm new to the line as well. I watched a bit of the series back in the day and have recently purchased volume 1 and 2 that my family and I are currently watching. Everybody loves it. I wasn't sure on some of them like Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Joker and the Harley Quinn figures. I'm just trying to keep it to a small BTAS collection (with a few exceptions), but the two face/Mr Freeze look tempting. Is there enough of a difference and will they make a specific BTAS versions? Will probably pick up just the newer Harley and will get both Jokers. Any help advice is appreciated.

Loved this series when I was a kid. Will definitely pick up some of these next time.

Nostalgia only goes so far,I've decided to only collect figs of characters I actually like. And that's not many!

Thanks so much for posting those links. Being able to separate them into BTAS and TNBA was what I've been looking for.

I'm new to the line as well. I watched a bit of the series back in the day and have recently purchased volume 1 and 2 that my family and I are currently watching. Everybody loves it. I wasn't sure on some of them like Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Joker and the Harley Quinn figures. I'm just trying to keep it to a small BTAS collection (with a few exceptions), but the two face/Mr Freeze look tempting. Is there enough of a difference and will they make a specific BTAS versions? Will probably pick up just the newer Harley and will get both Jokers. Any help advice is appreciated.

Here's the differences:

mr._freezeon.jpgjlu_compare_twoface.jpg

Here's the differences:

Thanks! Seeing them side by side (instead of from hazy memory), Mr Freeze looks very different. Two-Face seems fairly similar, but is a bit to angular/sharp in TNBA so I don't know. Hopefully they do BTAS versions.

I think BTAS designs look more natural.

Thanks! Seeing them side by side (instead of from hazy memory), Mr Freeze looks very different. Two-Face seems fairly similar, but is a bit to angular/sharp in TNBA so I don't know. Hopefully they do BTAS versions.

You can tell the two versions of Two-Face apart better with this pic collage:

TNBA x BTAS
Two-FaceComparison.jpg

They look very different.

You can tell the two versions of Two-Face apart better with this pic collage:

TNBA x BTAS
Two-FaceComparison.jpg

They look very different.

Thanks! So, does everyone/anyone think that most of the BTAS figures will get made. (if I'm correct here)They are doing both versions of Harley/Joker/Batman/Robin, but they are very popular characters, will they do BTAS Scarecrow/Mr. Freeze/Two-Face and others? Has that been discussed at any toy events?

Thanks! So, does everyone/anyone think that most of the BTAS figures will get made. (if I'm correct here)They are doing both versions of Harley/Joker/Batman/Robin, but they are very popular characters, will they do BTAS Scarecrow/Mr. Freeze/Two-Face and others? Has that been discussed at any toy events?

Yes, that has been.

It's been confirmed DCC will do all versions of all characters.
BTAS Two-Face, Freeze, Scarecrow and all others will get made sometime in the future.

#TeamBTAS here. :wave

yupp, BTAS is WAY more natural View attachment 252911

Agreed, and more detailed too.

TNBA version of Two Face is one of the better updates being that it is just a streamlined version of the BTAS one. It also animates a lot better. It is how all the updates for TNBA should have been done.

My only issue with it is that they made his head too small :rotfl

TNBA version of Two Face is one of the better updates being that it is just a streamlined version of the BTAS one. It also animates a lot better. It is how all the updates for TNBA should have been done.

My only issue with it is that they made his head too small :rotfl

I personally don't like it (but I don't like any TNBA version anyway - except for Scarecrow).
Find him to lack many human details that, in the BTAS version, make him stand out amazinly well.
The TNBA versions look a lot like a silly cartoon, IMO.

By the way, have you decided wheter or not you'll get Zatanna?
I'm still not getting Ra's. :lol

Back