DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Folks, I got the batman + phantasm 2 pack the other day and found batman's nose doesn't look quite right -- it's not as sharp as it should be. I requested for a replacement and received one but the replacement seems to be have the same problem. Has anybody noticed this too? Here are some pictures I took.

View attachment 250559
View attachment 250560

I believe they're all like that, unfortunately.

let's hope they'll do yet another head sculpt for the deluxe batmobile pack and eliminate the errors fans complain about

And here is a close-up look at my BTAS figs:

View attachment 250120

Great set-up WGD! :clap The simplicity of it works really well, and they stand out nicely on the white background. I bet you're pleased to finally be back in your room!

Well here's my first attempt at making my new bookshelf look dope lol. Not thrilled with it, but it will do for now. Should have gotten some white or light grey and yellow, for some windows and what not. I desperately need to make the risers next. Using an old Beta tank and a cup right now haha. Can't find any decent size foam board around here though

View attachment 250363

View attachment 250362

Oh wow! :D :clap Awesome job Phantasm!! That looks fantastic. You've done a great job with the buildings there and the figures look really nice in front of it!

Here's my collection so far. I decided on collecting the BTAS line and only the Batman, Robin & Batgirl for TNBA. I'm still waiting/searching for the fixed BTAS Catwoman and TNBA Batman. If anyone can help me get those or point me to the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :)

dccbtas1_zpspldsu7ym.jpg

I'm still waiting/searching for the fixed BTAS Catwoman and TNBA Batman. If anyone can help me get those or point me to the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! :)

They haven't been re-released yet. Some people in this thread have them because DC Collectibles mailed them replacements for damaged figures. They are rumored to be for sale some time this month.

Sent from the bat cave

I see. Thanks for that info! :)

Nice WGD :clap

Just don't forget to switch off the batmobile when you close the case :lol

Thanks, buddy! :hi5:

Yeah! :lol I usually don't forget to switch off. :wink1:
Speaking of which, I bought a pack of 4 rechargeable Sony batteries just for the Batmobile. Highly recommend it.

Great set-up WGD! :clap The simplicity of it works really well, and they stand out nicely on the white background. I bet you're pleased to finally be back in your room!

Thank you, sfa! :hi5:

Indeed! Really digging the all-white bg, it looks so clean.

Haha! I am! I missed my room really bad. Ain't leaving it any time soon. :rotfl

I'm still waiting for some news about Bruce...

Hey, is this site someone mentioned a few weeks ago with the upcoming waves listed at under $20 per figure reliable? I'll have to pay with a money order if I go with them since them don't take my brand of credit card so I want to be sure if I order with them I'll get what I pay for.

Hey, is this site someone mentioned a few weeks ago with the upcoming waves listed at under $20 per figure reliable? I'll have to pay with a money order if I go with them since them don't take my brand of credit card so I want to be sure if I order with them I'll get what I pay for.

If you are referring to DCBS then YES! I order from them all the time. They are awesome.

If you are referring to DCBS then YES! I order from them all the time. They are awesome.

That's who I mean (I had to look it up....) Things are VERY tight for me right now so the price is too good to pass up. I was concerned I was going to have to give up this line but maybe I wont need to now. :)

I've got another question, is the Harley Quinn in the 5 pack different from the single one coming up? I need to decide if I want 2 singles to use the replacement head for fake Harley.

I don't think the 5 pack one is going to come with the alternate face, or at least I have not seen it listed as included anywhere.

At Toyfair, Jim Fletcher said it's the same figure, but it will have no second head, which isn't Fake Harley but just a surprised head for Harley Quinn.

Last edited:

Oh wow! :D :clap Awesome job Phantasm!! That looks fantastic. You've done a great job with the buildings there and the figures look really nice in front of it!

Thanks sfa! Wouldn't have even thought to do it had I not seen your setup! Just need to get the steps going now

The Gordon wave is still listed for March 30, thankfully.
https://www.toychestnews.com/Home/1/1/4/805

The Mad Love 2-pack is gone. :dunno

Hopefully they're fixing those hideous stumps they called Harley's forearms lol. Nice setup btw WGD! Diggin the dark doors

I hope the Etrigan pack comes out a different week than the other 3. Spreads things out a bit more so the wait in between isn't so bad. That Etrigan is gonna be mad small though. Was watching the episode again today and he should be bigger than the Bane fig. In the Toyfair pics he looks smaller than Gordan lol

et.jpg

Catwoman was available on amazon for retail price, just ordered one. I know they will reissue but I wanted one with the 75 years of Batman on the package to keep MISB.

Back