DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

They all look so much better in these photos. Clayface looks fantastic. And they included 'fake Harley' head with the TNBA Harley figure! :lol
And the hyenas with Joker too! :yess:

CHRISTMAS JOKER HAS THE HAND WITH THE ELF!!!!

SHIIIIIIIEEEEETTTTT!!!!

This is a dream come true!!!!!!

Is it odd I've wanted that Old Bruce from Batman Beyond ever since I was a kid watching the show? :lol Dream figure there. Now if they'll just make the Robot Batman with half of his face peeled off and a clothed Blight, my kid's BTAS/BB figure dreams will have come true!

Batwing is huuuge! I'm loving everything they have shown! Best Bats line ever :D

Clayface looks a lot better. Might PO him now.

Since they're re-releasing Ivy in more accurate colors and since the Ventriloquist has painted glasses rather than clear plastic, I'd assume we'll get a re-release of BTAS Penguin at some point with his monacle painted (maybe an Icberg Lounge character pack).

Supergirl and Livewire need more work. Kara's head is all kinds of messed up, and she's got clown shoes Joker wouldn't be caught dead in. Leslie's forearms are too short and stubby.

First off LOL at Harley coming with her fake alternate head! Nice to know I'll be passing on that Mad love 2 pack though. Also batwing SRP is $150. PASS. I wasn't even all in at $100. At $150 I don't even have to consider it, I don't want it that bad lol

Also that Bat signal is WAY too small lmao. Not sad about skipping that deluxe Batmobile either now

pass.jpg

They all look so much better in these photos. Clayface looks fantastic. And they included 'fake Harley' head with the TNBA Harley figure! :lol
And the hyenas with Joker too! :yess:

So excited to finally get the Hyenas!!!

And the batwing has landing gear!!!

Bullock comes with 2 donuts, one of which is half eaten lol. Anyone remember Bullock ever using a shotgun? Cool that he comes with it, I just don't remember it. Also I hope that hyena cutout isn't an accurate scale, if it is they are also WAY TOO SMALL. UGH

Also I hope Gordan's knee isn't bent because he's going to come with one short leg like some of the figures so far...

Bullock comes with 2 donuts, one of which is half eaten lol. Anyone remember Bullock ever using a shotgun? Cool that he comes with it, I just don't remember it. Also I hope that hyena cutout isn't an accurate scale, if it is they are also WAY TOO SMALL. UGH

Also I hope Gordan's knee isn't bent because he's going to come with one short leg like some of the figures so far...

I vaguely remember him pulling it out of the car in an episode. I'm thinking "P.O.V," but I'm probably wrong.

Bullock comes with a cool shot gun and . . . Donuts, awesome!

Final product Gordon looks fantastic

Clayface is magnificent

Ventriloquist/Scarface is one of my favorite reveals of the new figures

Talia looks to be the best female figure they've done, definitely getting her

Batman Beyond set is something I've always wanted

Fake Harley head is a brilliant idea and makes for a great alternate character

Love that they're making the Hyenas

Christmas Joker comes with fun accessories but the figure itself looks like crap

Batsignal is way too puny

The Batwing at $150 is kinda ridiculous, kinda want to say the hell with that one. In the past couple of days it's gone from $89, to $99, to $100, to $112, to $150. Something wrong there, especially when the press release got it wrong. At that price it should come with at least a figure or two

Am I crazy or does the Mad Love Two-Pack's Joker sculpt look better than the regular versions?

Also, I hate to say it, but maybe Timm was on the money about streamlining. I know many people think of TNBA Joker as the devil, himself, and, even the show, in general, to an extent, but, love it or hate it, the level of consistency with how good they translate to figure form is pretty impressive. I think, as far as accuracy goes, that Joker comes closer than any of the TAS versions, and I'd even argue the same with the TNBA Batman vs. the two TAS versions.

Batsignal is way too puny

The Batwing at $150 is kinda ridiculous, kinda want to say the hell with that one. In the past couple of days it's gone from $89, to $99, to $100, to $112, to $150. Something wrong there, especially when the press release got it wrong. At that price it should come with at least a figure or two

Yup, that's no "coincidence" imo. They saw the hype and decided to revise the price to fit that. Hence the early announcements, "testing the waters"

And wtf, the bat signal is smaller than one of the batmobile tires..

Clayface is perfect!!! I'm so happy. I will finally own a BTAS Clayface!!!!

As far as the Batwing goes. Its childhood all over again. A toy company not playing if safe, but actually giving is large items like vehicles. I really see DC having the balls to give us a large playset. Mattel does it for the MOTU collectors. Hell, I think the BAS fans are just as passionate, and deserving.

I made up my mind, and I will start collecting all lines for these. I have a lot of catching up to do, but, the display will be worth it.

Seeing these pics I want to get everything. The Ventriloquist, Bullock and Clayface look so awesome. Wasn't going to collect TNBA line but definitely getting Etrigan and probably the 5-pack too even though I already have Harley.

I feel like the 5-pack is one of those things where I'm like "but I already own an Ivy, a Batgirl, and a Harley," and then DCC comes out and says something like "we used the 5-pack as a way to gauge interest in a Superman line, and, unfortunately, it just wasn't there."

Seeing that Deluxe Batmobile there while they're shilling their Batwing also kind of pisses me off, because they want to charge people $150 for this shiny new toy while also saying "look into the future, we did it once, who's to say we won't do it again?"

Back