DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

collecting toys becoming more expensive and expensive every year while when i selling my products, price only can incrrease 5-10% EVERY YEAR. while toys company can increase price to whateva the hell they want. maybe i should change my business to produce toys =D\

anyway....i like clayface , ventri, firefly. getting bored with joker and Harley...

Glad I preordered the Batwing on BBTS right away. I got it locked in at $119.

$119 is still too much! The very first announcement of it had it priced at/under $100. No way that would have been a misprint. Plus the price changing on BBTS not once but twice in a day, not to mention the "wrong post" by WB on instagram saying they were including figures (justifying the "new price"), then quickly saying that the figures being included was a misstatement.. The cynic in me would think they saw the hype for it and decided since it was bigger looking than the batmobile, they could hike the price up and act like it was intended to be that much to begin with. That or BBTS is just trippin and I'm being too harsh lol. But $100 to $175?? Do you even business? Lol

How many people (that are not already) would be interested in the "Girl's Night Out" pack if they changed the BTAS Harley to the NBA Harley? Going by BBTS prices, the figures are about $24 each, so if you buy 3 it would cost you $72. The GNO pack cost about $65. If you skip the NBA Harley single and get her in the GNO pack, it would be worth the price if you figure Livewire and Supergirl singly would cost $24 each anyway. It's all a big "IF" but if they do it this way, you'll still be actually getting a deal even if you are re-buying Ivy and Batgirl.

jh.jpgCan't wait to see these 2 together.

Unfortunately that's not true.

They made a mistake in their text. As you can see here, if you read down a couple of posts, they confirm that they made a mistake and it DOESN'T come with figures.

Are we sure the Batwing will come with a slide-able door access just like the Batmobile? Cause the info sources differs. In some sites is featured and in others is not.

Yeah I just deleted the post cause I did the side by side comparison and apart from the paint job it is the same figure :/

Hmm, boots look different. Crap, guess I will need to get my hands on the set now unless I can find a loose Ivy. Guess I can sell the other figures.

I'd swear the neck on my actual figure looks a bit longer though. Well, longer than both in the picture above so I don't know.

I made a color mod for Talia and Bullock. Hopefully, Bullock comes out close to this but I think Talia will have to be customized.

(NOT OFFICIAL DCC IMAGE)

talia_bullock_mod.jpg

These figures are... Gorgeous....

Feels like they are having a hard time with tbas ivy, and so far talia's hair could be a prototype on what's to come in all reality. Pretty exciting times indeed!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah I just deleted the post cause I did the side by side comparison and apart from the paint job it is the same figure :/

So not only do they put LW and SG in a pack with figs we already bought but they add insult to injury by making Ivy the accurate colors now? Nice DCC!

So not only do they put LW and SG in a pack with figs we already bought but they add insult to injury by making Ivy the accurate colors now? Nice DCC!

I'm ok with this. Instead of taking up spots in the waves, the decided to fix issues and release them in a box set. I may dnag this since I have zero TNAB figures.

Back