DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The photo is cut off and blurred. That's why the fabric doesn't look consistent. You can see some of Robin's hand in the other piece of the photo.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I know. It still looks terrible.

They better get some knee joints cut into that Kelly Robin!!
preordered it all!
And yes, super girl is a hot mess.

I know TF runs until Tuesday,but are these all the reveals?

Clayface looks really great now and I'm glad to see he's more orange than we first had thought too.
Alternate Harley is a great idea to include but I'll be passing on that one in favor of the 5pk.
Bud and Lou really complete TNBA Joker and Harley too. I hope we get both of them with Joker and not just one now and one later. I see they have articulated jaws; that's a nice touch.
I love Bullock's accesories and I really want to see a closer shot of Gordon- he looks great! I guess we'll all have him next month anyway. :)

And the "new" Batmobile still has the weird marks all over it!
Notice on its back "ears"... There are the marks.

Man, I don't understand why Batmobiles have those marks? The old Kenner one had the marks too, as if something hit it.

But, oh, well... You just have to avoid placing under bright light, so the marks won't appear.

That's from the molding process. There's an assembly point (or something similar) on the inside and the plastic sinks a little at that spot on the outside when it's removed from the mold.
Model builders see that **** all the time, smooth them over with putty, then paint the thing. An option, I suppose, but most people won't do that here.
Considering how big this thing is and how little it costs, that's something I can easily live with.

What do you mean? You didn't see all the Hasbro ML reveals?

Hasbro Marvel is great, awesome reveals today. Love the X-Men line and new 3.75 stuff. Might have even rivaled DC....

Hasbro Star Wars is utter crap, terrible reveals today. Two new TFA figures and that is all. No new 3.75 stuff. No Old Jedi Luke. Coming off of the biggest Star Wars movie and they have nothing from it.

I wish Star Wars could get the same treatment as Marvel.

I love everything about new Clayface minus the standard head. Ot looks better than the promo shot but still a bit off.

Did you guys noticed 2pack Harley's arms? They look bulky :/

That's from the molding process. There's an assembly point (or something similar) on the inside and the plastic sinks a little at that spot on the outside when it's removed from the mold.
Model builders see that **** all the time, smooth them over with putty, then paint the thing. An option, I suppose, but most people won't do that here.
Considering how big this thing is and how little it costs, that's something I can easily live with.

Thank you! I was gonna PM you to ask about those marks, as I recall you saying here you work with car models etc.

Those marks still hurt me when I see them, as I've wanted a proper BTAS Batmobile all my like (the Kenner one was way too off to my taste).
And now as I own it (thanks, DCC!), I want it to be 100% perfect, but I know nothing in life is 100%.

So, we have to accept and live with those marks? Ok, then.... lmao
And we can't search for a better one, because all of them have it...

Attachments

• BTAS_Batmobile.jpg
    BTAS_Batmobile.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 207

I'd buy the bat wing from this since I was a big fan of the series when I was a kid and hot toys ain't gonna make a 89 batwing.
But it's all just-meh.
I git the batmobile bug sold it-the quality was crap. Thin plastic with see through seams?
Nope il stick to high end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd buy the bat wing from this since I was a big fan of the series when I was a kid and hot toys ain't gonna make a 89 batwing.
But it's all just-meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on Mezco. They have a Burton Batman license and they make vehicles for their 6 inch figures. I'm not saying it's going to happen but it would not surprise me if it did.

Keep an eye on Mezco. They have a Burton Batman license and they make vehicles for their 6 inch figures. I'm not saying it's going to happen but it would not surprise me if it did.

Honestly, if their Batman v Superman Batmobile sells well (and I bet it will), a Burton Batmobile is probably only a few years away.

Now that's a 1/12, 6" scaled vehicle I would pay $150-$200 for. That would be insanely cool.

Speaking of which...

Man, I SO want Neca to do more 89 Batman and Returns figures!
Their 7" 89 Keaton Batman is fabulous!
Just imagine a DeVito Penguin and Pfeiffer Catwoman!!! And Nicholson Joker!

I'd buy ALL of them, as I cherish those movies and we seriously lack decent figs based on them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS AMAZING LINE!
:fest:fireworks:happybday

Today marks its 2-year anniversary!

It was announced on February 13, 2014 that DC Collectibles would be making figures based on both Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures.

Here's to a long and happy journey with this line! :duff

I love seeing all this stuff, but I'm really looking forward to the video walkthroughs and what new information they might slip in there. I'm still really hoping there's another way to get the Batsignal, and I hope they have some more news on the Wave 1 rereleases.

I love everything about new Clayface minus the standard head. Ot looks better than the promo shot but still a bit off.

Did you guys noticed 2pack Harley's arms? They look bulky :/

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the arms were bulky! BTAS Harley was skinny as ****. Her forearms and biceps are the same damn size!
I do like the face on that Harley more than the 5 pack or single release TNBA one though

Back