DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Big Bad just raised the price on the Batwing to $144 from $119. They also dropped single figures from $25 to $23.

$144??? I thought it was supposed to be $100 like the Batmobile?

Maybe rewatch an episode or 2 to help you decide? I would honestly recommend getting them if you're a fan of TNBA. Even though I don't like most of the revamp designs as much as the old designs, I think the TNBA characters have been translating a bit better into figure form. There really aren't a ton of characters left for TNBA that I can think of, so I can see Superman start taking TNBA place once they run out of characters for it.

For TNBA all I can think of that's left is:

Mad Hatter
Riddler (I hate this goofy ass looking riddler, but I guess it's better than that Marilyn Manson design from The Batman)
Penguin
Catwoman
Clayface (Possibly with "Annie")
Ventriloquist
Calendar Girl
The Judge
Alfred
Farmer Brown (Don't want)
Police and the Batfam in civilian clothes
And on the 18th Harley release they can say it was that fake Harley from Joker's Millions lolol

or they'll do the Paul Dini dressed as Harley from that same episode....

Do we know which episode these new figures will be from yet? I've rewatched the whole run of BATMAN and SUPERMAN recently and the original Penguin ALWAYS had his cigarette holder yet the figure doesn't. Isn't that strange?

Big Bad just raised the price on the Batwing to $144 from $119. They also dropped single figures from $25 to $23.

Warner Bros. Shop's Instagram account has confirmed the Batwing will come with 2 figures.

Maybe that's the reason of the new price?

I wondered if it would since they mentioned that the 2 companion figures could fit inside of it. Well, that's cool of them to do that right out of the gate this time.

So where's the cheapest price?

I pulled the trigger at shopDCentertainment.com for $99

Retro Batman (from when Batman pilots it in Robin's Reckoning) and Pilot Alfred (the forgotten) would be ideal.

image.jpeg

But who are we kidding, it'll probably be Batman and Robin with the fabric capes.

Love that Batwing. I wonder how much it would cost here though considering the size of that thing.

That's the scene and idea I had in mind, but you're probably right DiFabio :dunno:

I think it's a conundrum for them. They know that Batman and Robin are the most obvious choices but they also realize that people who will buy this are the same that bought or will buy the Batmobile.

Warner Bros. Shop's Instagram account has confirmed the Batwing will come with 2 figures.

Maybe that's the reason of the new price?

Unfortunately that's not true.

They made a mistake in their text. As you can see here, if you read down a couple of posts, they confirm that they made a mistake and it DOESN'T come with figures.

BBTS has the list price as $175. So is that the new price point for the Batwing? If so that's an easyyy pass. **** went up 75% in one day lmao

HOLY SMOKES! I've been waiting for a full scale Batwing for a long long long time. My god dang birthday wish all the way from 1993 has finally come true!

Last edited:
Back