DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

****ing YES! so glad.

Now all i need is the best version of Joker. The others are crap imo. Would it be a JLA version maybe?

latest

After seeing how they're handling mutli pack sets now, I'll bet we get a ROTJ set. Some variation of battle damage Batman (be it so slight), Terry, Flashback Joker, Future Joker, and Little J. Maybe even a Jokerz boxset as well.

If I could have my wish of any multi-pack, it would be the Royal Flush Gang. Hope it happens at some point.

The way things are going, I can really see DCC releasing Alfred in a 2-pack with his girlfriend Maggie.

04.jpg

Would be a cute 2-pack, LOL

I can't believe the Batwing is 36" long! I honestly don't know where I'll put it now. Displaying it on the wall is sounding better than hanging it from the ceiling.

Only dilemma I'm having with it is deciding to wait and see if they re-release it, perhaps with a pilot Alfred?

Only dilemma I'm having with it is deciding to wait and see if they re-release it, perhaps with a pilot Alfred?

That's the thing! After the "surprise" announcement of Batmobile we don't know what to expect. I don't want to be double-dipping with the same figures/vehicles again as the figures are not cheap...

We spoke about that with SFA for example they can do 3 pack and include Gordon, Bullock and Montoya and this would be the only way to get her and I would not be able to justify getting them two again.

On the plus note to those who bough 1st Batmobile. There will not continue the production of it and onlythe deluxe edition will be available after a while so in a way the 1st one is "limited" :)

That's the thing! After the "surprise" announcement of Batmobile we don't know what to expect. I don't want to be double-dipping with the same figures/vehicles again as the figures are not cheap...

We spoke about that with SFA for example they can do 3 pack and include Gordon, Bullock and Montoya and this would be the only way to get her and I would not be able to justify getting them two again.

On the plus note to those who bough 1st Batmobile. There will not continue the production of it and onlythe deluxe edition will be available after a while so in a way the 1st one is "limited" :)

Exactly. I can definitely see them making a three pack with Gordon, Bullock and Montoya somewhere down the line. And you can bet all of us will have bought Gordon and Bullock already by then.

But I guess that's the risk we take. Either wait just incase and risk them selling out, or double dip and get the same figures twice.

I don't think they will sell out, they are not limited figures so if they will sell well they will make but on the other hand no one likes to wait.. :/

That's a risk I don't mind taking...

I will not be waiting for the possibilty of a new re-release of the figures.
How long would I wait? 1, 2 years? Forever? "Oh, I'll wait a little longer... What IF...?"

No, not me... There's no "if". It's now or never.

The only thing certain is that "exclusive items", like the batsignal or a possible Montoya, will most likely be sold separately on eBay and, although a bit more expensive, still worth it if you do want them.

It really sucks that we even have to worry about **** like that with a line like this. They're diving very deep into the well of characters, and it's disappointing, that, even when we support the line fully, we still have to contend with stuff like the "deluxe" Batmobile, and the "Girls Night Out" Five-Pack.

It really sucks that we even have to worry about **** like that with a line like this. They're diving very deep into the well of characters, and it's disappointing, that, even when we support the line fully, we still have to contend with stuff like the "deluxe" Batmobile, and the "Girls Night Out" Five-Pack.
I feel like they're really going on nostalgia with older TAS lines, since I recall a few things like this, multi-packs and deluxe packs. It's....weird, I don't like the idea at times.

Just got Killer Croc/Baby Doll yesterday for my birthday. Very cool figures. Friend is buying me Mad Hatter for a belated birthday present. What's everyone's hopes for toy fair? I expect we'll see all the previously announced figures(Ra's Al Ghul, Zatanna, Etrigan, Gordon, Clayface, Firefly, NBA Harley, and anti fire Batman) but I think it's likely we'll see one more wave and maybe even one more two pack. Guesses? Hopes?

I want:
The "animated version" Of any of the following: Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow,Bane, or Two-face(with an extra Harvey Dent head)
Animated Bruce Wayne
Hardac Batman(with two heads. One with half a face, the other normal with red eyes)
I want an offbeat character we'd never see coming like Sid the Squid or Condiment King.
NBA Penguin
Rupert Thorne
Superman(hell, i'd like a full Superman line but i'd be okay to just start with the big S himself).
oooh, and an Andrea Beumont figure to go with the previously released Phantasm.

Well, it appears none of the ones I listed made it this time but i'm still very happy with the ones they've announced. I've been wanting Talia, Bullock, and Ventriloquist forever and Christmas Joker and NBA Joker look great as well. Definitely getting all of those, the batman beyond pack, and the Dark Knight pack. The femme fatales one I may skip. All that just to get Livewire and Supergirl? Unless DC collectibles says we won't see those characters outside of the multipack, think I'll skip it.

I'm not worried about Montoya. With the way they're doing character selection, I wouldn't be shocked if we get her single packed in a couple of waves.

The Bullock and Talia picture hopefully is a case of over saturation as the colours on both are wrong. Bullock looks like a Simpsons character. I remember the Riddler promo shot had a similar issue.

Should find out soon once the Toy Fair pictures come in.

I agree, we really shouldn't have to worry about that ****. But since everyone is nostalgia crazy for BTAS they figure they've got us by the balls.

The only way I'm able to justify that 5 pack to myself is that if Supergirl and Livewire were single releases, at the new RIDICULOUS $28 price point, they would cost $56 for both of them. So we get an extra Ivy, Batgirl and Harley for $8 each. For some reason that makes it sound more acceptable in my head lol. But still, I shouldn't really have to convince myself of things like that

My biggest issue is deciding if I should collect the TNBA figures...

My biggest issue is deciding if I should collect the TNBA figures...

Maybe rewatch an episode or 2 to help you decide? I would honestly recommend getting them if you're a fan of TNBA. Even though I don't like most of the revamp designs as much as the old designs, I think the TNBA characters have been translating a bit better into figure form. There really aren't a ton of characters left for TNBA that I can think of, so I can see Superman start taking TNBA place once they run out of characters for it.

For TNBA all I can think of that's left is:

Mad Hatter
Riddler (I hate this goofy ass looking riddler, but I guess it's better than that Marilyn Manson design from The Batman)
Penguin
Catwoman
Clayface (Possibly with "Annie")
Ventriloquist
Calendar Girl
The Judge
Alfred
Farmer Brown (Don't want)
Police and the Batfam in civilian clothes
And on the 18th Harley release they can say it was that fake Harley from Joker's Millions lolol

Back