DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

HYPE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Has there been any new on the Batman and Catwoman re-release without the peg holes in the legs???

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

With all these reveals, I feel good skipping the Harley/Joker two pack , can't wait for all of these!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the most excited for the Batwing, Bullock, Talia and the Ventriloquist/Scarface! And I can't wait to see photos of Clayface from the NYTF! I hope he looks better than the promo pic. The other figures look awesome but I "should" be able to resist buying them. (Not a fan Xmas Joker at all)

I'm sticking to just BTAS - so for now I'm only interested in Batman, Robin (which I am thinking I'll do the Batmobile set), Joker, Harley, Catwoman and Talia.

Waiting for Two Face, Freeze, Ivy, Batgirl in BTAS style.

So psyched for this. Definitely getting Ventriloquist, Bullock, Talia, Clayface, the Batman Beyond set and the Batwing. No idea where I will put the Batwing, I don't have space for the Batmobile, which I have on preorder let alone the Batwing but its just so awesome I have to have it. Can't wait for these.

Finally got my BTAS Batman on shelf with Batmobile, Robin, Joker, Harley and Riddler. Finding the peg holes in Batman's knees a distraction as he is the only one has them.

My god these are incredible. Just pre ordered everything (minus Clayface and the five pack) :lol

Best toy line for the last two years. Especially excited about NECA's new stands to use for these now too....

Last year they had 4 figures that were not shown to public so I really hope BTAS Ivy is still there! Any news on accessories with new figures yet?

Hoping for an accessory pack as well. They could add a lot of cool extras like they are doing with the Icons line...

Last year they had 4 figures that were not shown to public so I really hope BTAS Ivy is still there! Any news on accessories with new figures yet?

I'm more curious to know about the release dates for these new figures.

How can they announce a product without announcing its release date??

I'm more curious to know about the release dates for these new figures.

How can they announce a product without announcing its release date??

3rd Quarter 2016 for all. Assuming some dates will be bumped forward and back though. No way all this drops within a three month time frame.

I guess they don't know the dates yet. There us A LOT of new stuff from DCC so maybe they are working on the schedule?

From what I found online here are the eta for these:
September 2016-
series 7 (Harley, firefly, fire batman, clayface) and series 8 (bullock, talia, scarface, joker)
girls night out set

October 2016-
batwing
legends of the dark knight set

December 2016-
Christmas joker

January 2017-
batman beyond set

Edit-damn I just notice a week later I put 2015 instead of 2016. my bad

From what I found online here are the eta for these:
September 2015-
series 7 (Harley, firefly, fire batman, clayface) and series 8 (bullock, talia, scarface, joker)
girls night out set

October 2015-
batwing
legends of the dark knight set

December 2015-
Christmas joker

January 2016-
batman beyond set

But I can't find it on the shelves anywhere!

Thanks for the help, guys!!

Good to know they'll all be on sale starting in September.

Time to schedule that trip to a big city to get all of 'em in person. :lecture

I seriously can't get over how much I love the Talia figure. She looks perfect IMO and she has always been one of my favorite characters from the Batverse and the show.

I sure hope they're not all bunched together like last year. That's almost $600 for everything in this announcement. :/ Plus the reissued BATMOBILE.... I need a side job just to support this line. lol.....

I'm not too thrilled about the TNBA Bullock though. The original design was flabbier and more fun.

So, it's March for Wave 6 and then only September for Wave 7 and 8...

Oh, man... Six months with no new figs.... :gah:

Back