DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'm not sure what other collections you have, but for something like that, you make the room. Do you understand? Do you????

LMAO!

I DO!!!!!

I'm gonna "hang" it on my bedroom's ceiling so it looks like it's flying and... there... Perfect!

You can attach the Batwing to the ceiling! :D

All looks good but I will only get Bullock, Ventriloquist, Talia and maybe Batwing. Girls night out pack is cool but not worth if you already have Ivy, Batgirl and Harley (that looks so odd on that photo)

EXACTLY! The ceiling! LMAO

Not to be a downer but,does every Scarecrow have the warped hat brim? Mine does and so does every other one I've seen in reviews.

I'm going to dump so much other stuff from my collection, theres just no point in having it with this line.

Man, I'm amped. That Batwing looks superb, but this whole thing with the Deluxe Batmobile has me conflicted. What if they do another version with Alfred in his pilot gear, or something? That Batman Beyond set is everything I could've hoped for. They even got Ace! The Legends of The Dark Knight: TDKR set might be the most impressive, all around, though, and I love that the GCPD characters seem to be some of the best translations from show to toy, with Gordon looking amazing, and, now, Bullock, too. It'd be nice if they used them to give people an opportunity to get the Batsignal.

I've got to say, as bad a wrap as TNBA Joker gets, that figure looks great. It seems like the TNBA designs are translating better in a lot of regards. Girls Night Out looks like a cool set, and I love that they're getting into Superman: TAS, but buying three figures I'll already have to get two new ones is a bit rough. Christmas with the Joker looks like a cool figure, but, yeah, I'm with you guys. $45 seems a little steep for just candy canes and a Christmas Tree. If we got some other stuff like some Laffy The Elf hands, and a Betty Blooper Doll, it might be a bit easier to swallow. I still say I'd have paid $75, if it was a box set with "gift wrapped" Gordon, Gleeson, and Bullock figurines.

WOW!! The Batwing, Ventriloquist, BULLOCK, Talia..... I am beyond excited.

Can't believe they made Bullock!! he'll look so good next to Gordon and the signal. And that Batwing.... there are no words!

WOW!! The Batwing, Ventriloquist, BULLOCK, Talia..... I am beyond excited.

Can't believe they made Bullock!! he'll look so good next to Gordon and the signal. And that Batwing.... there are no words!

Hope they release that Batsignal in some other way,already have the first (and better looking) Batmobile and don't like cloth capes.

I know it wasn't in the show, but part of me thinks it'd be amazing to have the Batwing chasing down Man-Bat, while both dangle from above.

The prototype Clayface looks MUCH better with that HQ photo now.

CAN'T WAIT to see the real, physical prototype displayed this weekend at the New York Toy Fair, with tons of pictures of all angles!!!!!!!1

Man, this is going to be such a fun expanded weekend, as we also have the Grammy Awards on Monday.

The prototype Clayface looks MUCH better with that HQ photo now.

CAN'T WAIT to see the real, physical prototype displayed this weekend at the New York Toy Fair, with tons of pictures of all angles!!!!!!!1

At $40, I hope he cones with a bunch of swap out arms and a tub of face cream.

If they're releasing a Batwing this year should we expect a Batman Beyond Batmobile next year? The other vehicle I can think of is the Bat boat, out whatever you call it. I don't think the demand would be high for that so a BB Batmobile should be next right?

Talia :love
Supergirl :love
Livewire :love

I feel like it's Christmas. The only two I am waiting for now are BTAS Poison Ivy and Batgirl.

If they're releasing a Batwing this year should we expect a Batman Beyond Batmobile next year? The other vehicle I can think of is the Bat boat, out whatever you call it. I don't think the demand would be high for that so a BB Batmobile should be next right?
the batwing is coming in October, I hope we can get the beyondmobile as well as the batboat. we still need a batcylce and I want the TNBA batmobile.

SON. OF. A. *****. I don't know where I'll put it but I'm getting that Batwing.

I've got alot of catching up to do before these come out. I assume with the news, alot more fans will jump on and the older releases will go up on the secondary market.

Do we have a proper press release?

When are the Bullock wave, Clayface and Beloved Christmas Joker coming???

I need DATES! Not prices! LMAO

Lots of exciting reveals.

I hope the Batman Beyond figure has an interchangeable Terry head

Talia looks to be the best female they've done yet, IMO

I wonder if we'll hear anything on wave 1 rereleases at NYTF?

Back