DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

we still need a batcylce and I want the TNBA batmobile.

I knew I was forgetting something! The batcycle is what I thought we would see after the deluxe batmobile. They completely threw me off with this announcement.

Yeah I was expecting the Batcycle to be the next vehicle too. Really blown away by that Batwing and how impressive it looks!!

A Batcycle would need a Batman molded onto it,no way the one we have is riding a motorcycle!

I'd love a batboat with the batcycle. All the vehicles got a lot of play on the show, so they all feel kind of essential to me. Best part is at this point, it all seems possible.

Hahahah the space that would need! The computer diorama would be cool.

HAHAHAHA!

Talk about a room at our homes exclusive for this line. LMAO

I wouldn't mind it at all.

The computer and the parking lot for the Batmobile........ :monkey2 :drool

Bring it. I'm going full on comprehensive on this line.

Same here. LMAO

My final collection needs everything possible.

Already have 3 shelves dedicated only for them.

I am really happy with the news, but, the best part is actually how active this thread just became. COMMUNITY PEOPLE. I love it.

If they're releasing a Batwing this year should we expect a Batman Beyond Batmobile next year? The other vehicle I can think of is the Bat boat, out whatever you call it. I don't think the demand would be high for that so a BB Batmobile should be next right?

I would literally **** if we get a Beyond Batmobile. I'd like to see a $50-60 Batcycle with alternate helmeted heads and cloth capes for TAS Batman and Robin.

If Bullock doesn't come with a donut as an accessory, I will be mad!! :lol Seriously though, I'm so happy they made him.

Hahahah the space that would need! The computer diorama would be cool.
They did say in an interview once (can't remember which one unfortunately) that the Batcomputer is a possibility in the future. My guess is it's probably a certainty now since pretty much anything seems possible with them at the moment.

If Bullock doesn't come with a donut as an accessory, I will be mad!! :lol Seriously though, I'm so happy they made him.

They did say in an interview once (can't remember which one unfortunately) that the Batcomputer is a possibility in the future. My guess is it's probably a certainty now since pretty much anything seems possible with them at the moment.

At this point, I almost expect a BTAS ongoing comic book. I would be all over it.

At this point, I almost expect a BTAS ongoing comic book. I would be all over it.

Me too! I've been wanting them to bring back "The Batman Adventures" for years and years now. I love freakin' love those comics!!

The Batwing, Bullock, Talia and the Ventriloquist/Scarface have piqued my interest. They look great! I'll definitely be getting those. Ventriloquist and the dummy in particular are figures I'm glad to see so early in this line. That Batman Beyond set is also a must.

Everything else doesn't really do anything for me. The TDKR figures from the Legends episode are neat, but those are ugly designs. Great episode and a cool premise, but I wouldn't want those three on my shelf, especially when there's the Mezco one:12 Batman figures to scratch that itch. Nice for people that have been waiting for figures based on that episode though.

The Christmas Joker looks awful, 45 bucks is nuts without a Summer Gleeson or something. :lol

I love these announcements. I'm going to be wall-mounting that Batplane. I have a great spot for it waiting in my Batcave. It's too big to display on a table. Maybe I'll paint a yellow moon-like circle on the wall or something to really make it pop.

Love Bullock, Ventriloquist, Talia, and really all the releases. This line almost has as many unique characters as the Arkham line. DCC is really doing great these days.

And that's a great start to the Superman and Beyond lines. I hope we get actual waves from each of those series, though. Don't rush into JLU too quickly, DCC!

The Batwing, Bullock, Talia and the Ventriloquist/Scarface have piqued my interest. They look great! I'll definitely be getting those. Ventriloquist and the dummy in particular are figures I'm glad to see so early in this line. That Batman Beyond set is also a must.

Everything else doesn't really do anything for me. The TDKR figures from the Legends episode are neat, but those are ugly designs. Great episode and a cool premise, but I wouldn't want those three on my shelf, especially when there's the Mezco one:12 Batman figures to scratch that itch. Nice for people that have been waiting for figures based on that episode though.

The Christmas Joker looks awful, 45 bucks is nuts without a Summer Gleeson or something. :lol

There is definatly more to come with that Joker pack.

I don't really care about the Batplane, but it's cool that they are making one. I'd be more tempted by a Batman Beyond Batmobile though. Looks like I'll be getting Bullock, Talia, the Ventriloquist/Scarface, Clayface and That Batman Beyond set. Christmas Joker looks really weird, but the new adventures looks perfect :slap

Back