DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Nice! That Catwoman face looks WAY better!! I definitely want to get her again now, even though mine never had any issues. Do you guys think the reissues will be listed on previewsworld the week they come out, being that they're reissues? Might be a dumb question, but I don't want to miss these!

I got these in the mail and I never even asked about replacements for them (I returned mine back when Wave 1 first hit in 2014). When my BTAS Batman broke, I merely made an off hand comment about how my TNBA Batman had broken at the ankle and I returned it to the comic store. This was a really kind gesture on Kevin's part, they didn't have to send me these.

View attachment 244340
View attachment 244341
View attachment 244342
View attachment 244343
View attachment 244344
View attachment 244345

Batman

- sculpt and paint are sharper/cleaner
- no hip holes
- new plastic
- no leg holes
- hands swap out better
- new ankles

Catwoman

- new face paint applications with perfect eyes and lips (no longer looks derpy)
- no hip holes
- no knee holes
- better plastic
- hand swapping is perfect
- new ankles
- I *think* the whip is new. Could be wrong though. Didn't keep the original catwoman for long

Kudos to Kevin and DC Collecibles, this was great customer service. I wish them the best with this line.

I wrote DC at the time they came up but they never asked for my contact info and I never heard anything back. How did you hear back from them?

Just got Killer Croc/Baby Doll yesterday for my birthday. Very cool figures. Friend is buying me Mad Hatter for a belated birthday present. What's everyone's hopes for toy fair? I expect we'll see all the previously announced figures(Ra's Al Ghul, Zatanna, Etrigan, Gordon, Clayface, Firefly, NBA Harley, and anti fire Batman) but I think it's likely we'll see one more wave and maybe even one more two pack. Guesses? Hopes?

I want:
The "animated version" Of any of the following: Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow,Bane, or Two-face(with an extra Harvey Dent head)
Animated Bruce Wayne
Hardac Batman(with two heads. One with half a face, the other normal with red eyes)
I want an offbeat character we'd never see coming like Sid the Squid or Condiment King.
NBA Penguin
Rupert Thorne
Superman(hell, i'd like a full Superman line but i'd be okay to just start with the big S himself).
oooh, and an Andrea Beumont figure to go with the previously released Phantasm.

I barely pose my figures at all after I 1st open them up...and noticed my 1st Wave Batman has a cracked ankle joint.
My Two Face fell off of his feet...literally. I heard a 'bump' in my closet, on my shelf (were my figures are) and Two Face was Face Down...both feet totally detached...OUCH!
Other than that....loving this line.

Last edited:

Freeze and 2face had breakage issues and those ugly peg holes,they need reissues as well.

I want painted mouth for BTAS-batman too D:

Freeze and 2face had breakage issues and those ugly peg holes,they need reissues as well.

It'll be a shame if DC collectibles doesn't make reissues of those figures.

It'll be a shame if DC collectibles doesn't make reissues of those figures.

Agreed. I've been holding off on Freeze for over a year now in hopes of getting a reissue

How are the ankles different on the NBA Batman reissue? Do they still have the same range of motion, or did they get cut down like Catwoman?

Anyone know if they have plans to make the Killer Croc based on how he originally looked as opposed to the NBA version?

Anyone know if they have plans to make the Killer Croc based on how he originally looked as opposed to the NBA version?

I don't know if he's been officially confirmed, but I am 99% certain they will make a BTAS Killer Croc.

Sent from the bat cave

Didn't know Catwoman's got cut down. What did Catwoman lose? Rocker, hinge?

Killer Croc never played professional basketball,it's TNBA folks!

Decided to watch Mystery of the Batwoman and found where they got their Bat signal design from

The batsignal design was the same throughout the whole animated series, not just that movie. That image does give a good idea of what size it ought to be though.

The batsignal design was the same throughout the whole animated series, not just that movie. That image does give a good idea of what size it ought to be though.

Yep, the one with the set looks too small.

You're right, I just didn't remember the base being that large.

Also, nothing for the week of the 17th on previewsworld

Man, I'd love it if they came out and surprised everybody at NYTF with final product versions of all 4 wave 1 figures and a definitive date when we could expect them.

Back