DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_02__scaled_800.jpg

ITS HAPPENING! YESSS.

DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_00__scaled_800.jpg

Well, if they are already expanding to Batman Beyond, Justice League is not too far away.

DC Collectibles is looking to expand their 6" Animated Series line in 2016 with more figures and vehicles from the Batman series as well as figures from Batman Beyond and Superman The Animated Series based figure. Shown below via USAToday are the following:

- Batwing ($100) - Set for an October release it will hold two figures and and has working lights.

- Six-inch Harley Quinn, Firefly, Harvey Bullock, Scarface, Talia al Ghul, Joker and Anti-Fire Suit ($28 Each)

- Deluxe Clayface ($40)

- The New Batman Adventures inspired a "Girl's Night Out" Multi-Pack ($80, September) Poison Ivy, Batgirl. Supergirl, Harley Quinn and Livewire

- "Tales of the Dark Knight" set ($70, October) featuring Batman, Carrie Kelley Robin and Mutant Leader.

- Batman Beyond spawns a three-pack ($50, January 2017) with Bruce Wayne, Batman and Ace the Bat-Hound.

- Joker ($45) with Santa hat, Christmas tree and candy canes

Prices are a little awful. 45 dollars for that christmas Joker.. why?

The Beyond 3 pack is a great deal though, considering what they should go for. If Clayface is deluxe figure, he better come with an alternate head thats sculpted a bit better haha.

DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_05__scaled_800.jpg
DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_09__scaled_600.jpg
DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_04__scaled_800.jpg
DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_03__scaled_800.jpg
DC_Collectibles_Animated_2016_01__scaled_800.jpg

View attachment 244950

ITS HAPPENING! YESSS.

View attachment 244951

Well, if they are already expanding to Batman Beyond, Justice League is not too far away.

DC Collectibles is looking to expand their 6" Animated Series line in 2016 with more figures and vehicles from the Batman series as well as figures from Batman Beyond and Superman The Animated Series based figure. Shown below via USAToday are the following:

- Batwing ($100) - Set for an October release it will hold two figures and and has working lights.

- Six-inch Harley Quinn, Firefly, Harvey Bullock, Scarface, Talia al Ghul, Joker and Anti-Fire Suit ($28 Each)

- Deluxe Clayface ($40)

- The New Batman Adventures inspired a "Girl's Night Out" Multi-Pack ($80, September) Poison Ivy, Batgirl. Supergirl, Harley Quinn and Livewire

- "Tales of the Dark Knight" set ($70, October) featuring Batman, Carrie Kelley Robin and Mutant Leader.

- Batman Beyond spawns a three-pack ($50, January 2017) with Bruce Wayne, Batman and Ace the Bat-Hound.

- Joker ($45) with Santa hat, Christmas tree and candy canes

Prices are a little awful. 45 dollars for that christmas Joker.. why?

The Beyond 3 pack is a great deal though, considering what they should go for. If Clayface is deluxe figure, he better come with an alternate head thats sculpted a bit better haha.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! *faints* :thud:

I cant believe they got to the batwing already. A sign that the batmobile sold really well I think.

That Dark Knight Returns set....pretty much my main wish out of the line. Its unbelievable. Batman Beyond too, but I knew they would get to that eventually. Just not in such an awesome way, and so soon. Christmas Joker needs a lot of work though but otherwise, what a year. Was hoping for TAS Bane and Freeze, but I can be patient after all this.

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

I can speak,amazing reveals but,the Xmas Joker is too expensive and the girls 5 pk is a kick in the nuts to those of us who already bought Ivy,Babs and HQ,I know it's way too early but,I wonder if Livewire and Supergirl will be released individually? I need to start putting my pennies away now!

Heh, I'm going to make really thin excuses for myself and say I wanted an extra Ivy to repaint anyway (black with green highlight, like on the show). I already have a couple of HQ's, so I'd probably just see I could let go of her and Batgirl dirt cheap.

Santa Joker is awful and needs a lot of work, but we'll see what happens.

Harley stands out like a sore thumb in that combo but I think they just put the wrong Harley in the picture, since there's a bigger head version shown too
I think we'll see other figures at ToyFair too, I don't think it makes sense for them to reveal all these before the show without leaving some surprises for TF
Maybe we will see the Batcycle?

Agreed on the prices though, they're getting even steeper, I can see them being a hard sell in Canadaland where a $28US figure will be retailing for $40
You can either get a line of these or a Hot Toy at those prices...

*thinks*
*converts Hot Toys price to CDN*

You can either get two lines of these... or a Hot Toy at those prices.....

I can't believe they have a Batwing. That is amazing! Does anyone else think they are saving a Superman reveal for Toyfair or comic con?

McGuiness Batman looks a little too skinny in the legs. I would also be concerned that the legs might be fragile if they were made that slim.

Oh my ******** Goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah screamiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Christmas Jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeer, motha *****aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm getting ALL those BTAS figures!

Bullock, Ventriloquist, Talia and CHRISTMAS JOKER!!

I have no room for the Batwing, so I'm passing on it. Amazing, tho, but passing.

Oh, my God.!!!

I'm about to cry!!!!!!!

CHRISTMAS JOKER, MY GOD!!!!

I'm crying.

ALL MY LIFE I dreamed about a figure based on Christmas Joker.

The kid I once was is crying tears of joy right now. SERIOUSLY.

I'm not sure what other collections you have, but for something like that, you make the room. Do you understand? Do you????

Patiently waiting for that Batman Beyond 3 Pack. TNBA Joker doesn't look too bad either...They need to fix Supergirl's face. I don't remember her looking like that.

You can attach the Batwing to the ceiling! :D

All looks good but I will only get Bullock, Ventriloquist, Talia and maybe Batwing. Girls night out pack is cool but not worth if you already have Ivy, Batgirl and Harley (that looks so odd on that photo)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back