DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

New BTAS "Mad Love" two pack announced.

Just repaints unfortunately. Would've been cool to get a new Joker headsculpt.

These were due last Sept and we're only getting them later this month?

Pretty sure those were scrapped in favor of the one with Harley in her nighty.

Pretty sure those were scrapped in favor of the one with Harley in her nighty.

Entertainment Earth still has both versions for Pre Order. I asked about this 2 weeks ago. Seems odd, a company that knows its logistics would have these both up for PO even long after DC saying the red nighty would be the only one. Maybe a running varient?

Who knows? Personally I think they're both unnecessary.

Of those 4 figures, only Harley in her nighty is a good releases and just if you are a fan of mad love comics

They just never deleted the listing. Unless they secured it as an exclusive, which it doesn't say anything about. So I'm betting with lazy website.

They just never deleted the listing. Unless they secured it as an exclusive, which it doesn't say anything about. So I'm betting with lazy website.

I've asked them twice about this and they've told me that DC never cancelled one and assured me both are coming out....but then again I never got my LAWGIVER statue from them either....

Is Catwoman getting re-released again? Its getting hard to find now.

All of wave 1 should be rereleased due to the QC issues.

Weren't they re-released already without the peg holes and better plastic. I can't find Catwoman in stock anywhere.

DC collectibles replied to me when i e-mailed asking for them and said March - claiming that they production of the newer, updated figures took longer than they thought - hence them not coming out in december like their original schedule claimed

and you know how much i hate things not being on time . . .

Should be,wave 2 and forward has been better quality,unless they rerelease someone due to popularity.

It looks like DC Collectibles got a number of these from directly the factory to send out as replacements before they hit retail, which is exactly what they should be doing.

It looks like DC Collectibles got a number of these from directly the factory to send out as replacements before they hit retail, which is exactly what they should be doing.

How do we get one though?

Wait for these to hit retail in the next few months (announcement about that surely forthcoming at Toyfair this weekend) or send an email to DC Collectibles if you have a broken figure from the initial run.

I love the eyes on the reissue on CW from the Fwoosh article. Those legs are thinner on Bats

Can't believe the reissues aren't out yet?:slap

Last edited:

I got these in the mail and I never even asked about replacements for them (I returned mine back when Wave 1 first hit in 2014). When my BTAS Batman broke, I merely made an off hand comment about how my TNBA Batman had broken at the ankle and I returned it to the comic store. This was a really kind gesture on Kevin's part, they didn't have to send me these.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Batman

- sculpt and paint are sharper/cleaner
- no hip holes
- new plastic
- no leg holes
- hands swap out better
- new ankles

Catwoman

- new face paint applications with perfect eyes and lips (no longer looks derpy)
- no hip holes
- no knee holes
- better plastic
- hand swapping is perfect
- new ankles
- I *think* the whip is new. Could be wrong though. Didn't keep the original catwoman for long

Kudos to Kevin and DC Collecibles, this was great customer service. I wish them the best with this line.

Back