DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

It just felt more sturdier than the the original, can't wait till the re release catwoman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an online retailer that's selling the re-issued/improved figures now? I'm out of the loop (again). I'd like to upgrade but want to be sure I get shipped the correct version.

I don't think so this was my replacement from October from the new factory

Better? In my opinion yes it feels and looks better. It's just QC that was addressed on this figure

Better? In my opinion yes it feels and looks better. It's just QC that was addressed on this figure

Ok thanks, so the joints don't feel fragile, hopefully this is what the reissues will be

So, I'll be getting the reissues in addition to the first release versions I already own. Any thoughts about the originals having value, being first editions?

Who knows? I personally wouldn't touch any of the original wave 1 figs because of the horror stories and the peg holes.

Hey guys did they ever have black mask or killer moth in the BTAS?

So, I'll be getting the reissues in addition to the first release versions I already own. Any thoughts about the originals having value, being first editions?

I really don't have any idea. This ain't the 1978 Star Wars line though lol. I just don't see them being any more or any less significantly valuable either way, at least not mint in box. Then we are getting into a whole other situation once they are loose... Loose, I'd rather have the newer ones because of the better quality and they just look better. But one thing probably negates the other. "These here were the original, first issue." but, "These here are better quality." Plus, I know we all love this line but I don't it's that popular. I just don't see it being a huge deal.

On the PALISADES MUPPET line some waves are more valuable than others because the numbers of each wave were never consistent and frequently fluctuated. Wave 1 has figures relatively easy to find but Wave 3 doesn't. I don't know how DC does things but I see it as a similar line to the MUPPETS in the characters and accessories. They never reissued a figure though. I'd suspect only hardcore collectors will want both versions of BATMAN wave 1.

How do you get the reissues? I'd like them too. I wrote DC DIRECT last year but nver heard anything back.

Could some one be so kind and write down or direct me to a good site for all the waves of the BTAS DC figures?

What TAS re-issues have been confirmed for this year?

This is what I was waiting to get a Batman!
But I have a problem.. I live in Brazil and need to buy online from USA.. How do I know that the Batman that is selling is the new one?

I'm sure websites like eBay etc will tell which Batman it is, like "new version", "reissue", "2016 edition" and so on.

Could some one be so kind and write down or direct me to a good site for all the waves of the BTAS DC figures?

I'd say the best site right now to find all BTAS figures would be eBay.
Most sites, like Amazon, don't have all figures available.

Wave1 Batman+The+Animated+Series+Wave+1+6%u0025E2%u002580%u00259D+Action+Figure+by+DC+Collectibles+-+B.jpg

Wave2View attachment 239665

Wave3View attachment 239666

Wave4View attachment 239663

Wave5View attachment 239664

Wave6Batman%u00252BThe%u00252BAnimated%u00252BSeries%u00252BWave%u00252B6%u00252B6%u002525E2%u0025258.jpg
At least this is the order they were supposed to be released in originally.

Okay,I'm thinking someone here will eventually come up with a visual guide for this line.

Thank you.

Having trouble opening wave 2 - wave 5.

Oh, wait - you were asking about which BTAS characters are featured in each wave?
I thought you were asking where to buy all of them. LOL

I can make you a photo collage with all BTAS figures so far, if you will.

Okay,I'm thinking someone here will eventually come up with a visual guide for this line.

I made these a while back which are kinda like a visual guide :)

I've not added the new Batmobile pack on there yet though, and I'm waiting for better pics of the upcoming Clayface wave before I add those on.

Back