DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Oh, wait - you were asking about which BTAS characters are featured in each wave?
I thought you were asking where to buy all of them. LOL

I can make you a photo collage with all BTAS figures so far, if you will.

It's cool mate, I wasn't very clear in my message. Still can open the photos which sucks as I'd like a break down off the waves.

These are all BTAS figures and vehicles announced so far. :D

DCC BTAS line.jpg

Thank again for trying. Still not opening for me waves 2,3,4&5. You could try PM me?

Wave1:
TNBA Batman
TNBA Two-Face
TNBA Mr.Freeze
BTAS Catwoman
Wave2:
BTAS Joker
BTAS Man-Bat
BTAS Robin
TNBA Poison Ivy
Wave3
TNBA Killer Croc
TNBA Robin
TNBA Creeper
BTAS Harley Quinn
Wave4:
BTAS Batman
BTAS Riddler
BTAS Penguin
TNBA Batgirl
Wave5:
TNBA Nightwing
TNBA Scarecrow
TNBA Bane
BTAS Mad Hatter
Wave6
BTAS Ra's Al Ghul
BTAS Zatanna
BTAS Jim Gordon
TNBA Etrigan and Klarion

Plus BTAS Batmobile, BTAS Batman & Phantasm 2-Pack, and TNBA Roxy Rocket with Rocket. There are also 2 different 2-Packs coming with Joker & Harley Quinn (Mad Love) and Wave 7 will be:
TNBA Anti-Fire Suit Batman
TNBA Firefly
TNBA Harley Quinn
BTAS Clayface

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Ok cool. What is TNBA and was killer moth in that at all?

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I have all of the BTAS figs, but I still need to catchup on a couple of TNBA figs: Creeper & Scarecrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One villain who I would have loved to have seen in BTAS is Black Mask. He would have fit into that world so well, especially since the mob and crime bosses featured quite heavily. I remember seeing an animated concept design for Black Mask long ago too, though I can't remember where now unfortunately, or the reason they gave for not using him.

Black Mask would have been awesome. Trying to picture how he would have been designed in my head, I think he would have looked great. Nice signature SFA! Good to see Rupert Thorne get some love! I always thought he was a cool character. It'd be cool to see him get a figure! Maybe a deluxe set with Candace? Not sure how popular he is. No one ever seems to mention him lol

Gotta thank greygoose for the awesome sig :D

I'd love to get a figure of Thorne! He's a great character, and he actually appeared in more episodes than the majority of the villains did. I remember in an episode of the BTAS podcast with DCC's Jim Fletcher as a guest, the interviewer mentioned the possibility of a Rupert Thorne figure, and Jim didn't dismiss it, so there's a chance! :)

Yeah he was all for Thorne but stopped at Roland Daggett . . he was like "You would buy a figure of Roland Daggett?!" and the interviewer was like "YES!"

I'd buy Rupert Thorne over Ra's Al Ghul or Zatanna.

Any pics of Thorne? What type of character was he?

Yeah he was all for Thorne but stopped at Roland Daggett . . he was like "You would buy a figure of Roland Daggett?!" and the interviewer was like "YES!"

That's strange considering both probably have similar screen time and episode appearances, with maybe Thorne having a slight edge. Both had hands in the creation of major Batman villains. Thorne with Two-Face and Daggett with Clayface. Daggett was also in another great episode, "Appointment in Crime Alley".

I made these a while back which are kinda like a visual guide :)

I've not added the new Batmobile pack on there yet though, and I'm waiting for better pics of the upcoming Clayface wave before I add those on.

Cool pic! That's alot of figures!

I'd buy Rupert Thorne over Ra's Al Ghul or Zatanna.

Agree about Ra's Al Ghul.
I never cared about the character and his episodes, as I've never liked the unreal characters.

Batman's stories and villians, to me, are real stories that could actually happen.
So, a villian that has "over 300 years" etc is like meh.
But I do, sometimes, watch his episodes.

The only unreal villians that are exceptions to me are Clayface and Man-Bat.
Some could argue about Killer Croc, but his skin disease indeed exists, though he was drawn in the series to be more "cartoonized".

So I would defenitely buy Thorne over Ra's Al Ghul any day.

I'd like Thorne and Candice I just don't think they'd sell well. Maybe even worse as a more expensive 2-pack. I'd rather Thorne than Fire-Suit Batman.

I wish they would've done Phantasm with the alternate unmasked option like old Kenner figure

19GofyT.jpg

Back