DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Anyone having issues with there Man-Bat figure? Both sets of his wings are falling out of the peg hole. I pose him and then a few hours later the wings have fallen to the floor.... I might have to glue one set on.

Mine do something similar. They don't actually fall out of the holes and hit the floor, but they don't stay in an upright position very easily. Often times I'll put them in a flying position and they'll just fall and face downwards, which throws off the balance. Maybe try some sticky tac in the joint first, and see if that works? That way the pose isn't so permanent

Nice setup McHaley! They look awesome with the clear bases!

What dept. at HOBBY LOBBY has those stands? I've never seen them before.

Hey, I see that DC DIRECT is doing statues of early designs of the characters. Paul Dini's Harley Quinn design just came out. Do you think this action figure line could ever go that deep? I'll buy whatever they do as long as I can afford it.

Does anyone have the character designs one of the BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES artists did of Egghead and King Tutt just to imagine them drawn in that style? I remember seeing them online in the late 90's....

Like these?

Tut.jpgMoth.jpgZsasz.jpg

image.jpg so DC collectibles just sent me the new and improved TNBA Batman

He's not holy anymore!

I'm hoping they release that in a 2 pack with a new head (perhaps bloody?) and new figure some time. That way I won't have to worry about getting a holy Batman figure.

Fantastic, thanks for the pic!! It's such a simple change but looks so much better. I must get one.
Did he come with one cape or two? Also, how are his joints?

It came with everything the original figure came with, plastic feels the same as the latest wave. Kinda loose but way better than the original

Awesome, thank you very much! I wonder how etailers will note the difference?

This is what I was waiting to get a Batman!
But I have a problem.. I live in Brazil and need to buy online from USA.. How do I know that the Batman that is selling is the new one?

And the mouth is now painted??

Flesh tone seemed darker to me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just felt more sturdier than the the original, can't wait till the re release catwoman

*they

Back