DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Get a pair of clippers for flashing on model kits. They cost like 5-7 bucks and work a treat on those stands. First thing I do is cut off the excess like you want to do.

dig out one of my very 1st batman comic i had since 1993. 2 of them is nearly 23 years apart. And finally I owned a decent man bat figure from dc collectibles and got them to pose togather for this shot.

Are we getting the joker/ Harley pack this month? Or what's new this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are the reissued TNBA Batman and TAS CW coming out?

Oh, and they were also saying that this line is going to be priced at $28 going into 2016.

Just heard this same thing and am quite disappointed. So I would be going from paying $92-$96 +tax for a wave (4 reg figs) to $112 +tax for the same exact thing. Deal breaker for me.
I really hope they don't decide to do this, as I will stop collecting the line entirely and just settle with what I have already. Unless they decide to add extra heads or something to make it worth it, but I refuse to just give away extra money for nothing. It's a shame, as I was ready to purchase almost anyone released. I'll wait and see what happens before I get too bummed about it though

I use the white stands they come with. I don't trust that these will stay up by themselves over time. My only gripe with the stands is those long pegs that stick out behind them. I wish they all came with the clamps that don't have the long pegs because then I would be able to display them how I want to. I need to find something that can cut through the excess pegs on my stands neatly.

Try using some sprue nippers. They are what's used to cut loose model parts drinks the injection molds. They make nice clean cuts.

Are we getting the joker/ Harley pack this month? Or what's new this month?

Next month. Nothing for January. Also someone on I think fwoosh got an email from dcc and they're saying the reissues have been delayed until March.

Next month. Nothing for January. Also someone on I think fwoosh got an email from dcc and they're saying the reissues have been delayed until March.

Kind of glad, I still have 3 figures to catch up on :)

Iv got a batmobile in hand in the uk, only been out of the box once . If anyone's looking for one?

What's the release schedule for 2016?

All we have so far is:

February
"Mad Love" 2-Pack with Joker and Harley Quinn in lingerie

March
BTAS Gordon, Zatanna, Ra's Al Ghul and TNBA Etrigan with Klarion

I suspect DCC will release them earlier, given the fact that the Mask of the Phantasm 2-pack was released WAY earlier.
That would make room for more figures to come out this year.

All we have so far is:

February

March

I suspect DCC will release them earlier, given the fact that the Mask of the Phantasm 2-pack was released WAY earlier.
Thanks! :)

I got Two Face, Scarecrow, Riddler, Penguin and Bane coming to me tomorrow. I got less than 10 more to pick up, plus the car.

All we have so far is:

February

March

What episode was Harely in lingerie. I have to go back into Amazon on demand

Mad Love adaptation from season 4. Always kind of irked me that they got around to doing it during the tnba style, when the original comic was BTAS.

What episode was Harely in lingerie. I have to go back into Amazon on demand

On the "Mad Love" comicbook.
Hot as hell.

tumblr_mpq8wne2Gk1ru8q0fo1_500.png

large.gif

^thanks

Just captured this pic, the beauty of having Amazon instant video :yess:

I'd like to see DCC's version of this, especially TNBA Joker

Last edited:

I seriously still can't believe DCC will go this cheap and just give us a poor and hideous repainted version of Joker.

The second-version BTAS Batman got a completely new head for the MOTP 2-pack and this new Harley is 100% new.

Why not give Joker a new head or new costume???

They are doing what they said they would never do: repainted figures, like Kenner loved to do, and WE ALL HATE.

0715_dcc_mad.jpg

Back