DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Diamond's Toychest News is now showing Killer Croc and the Phantasm 2pk as having a December 16th release date!

Diamond's Toychest News is now showing Killer Croc and the Phantasm 2pk as having a December 16th release date!

Well... those would be two lovely christmas gifts!

nervous-gif.gif

I gave my Harley her kissed Joker card. :D

HarleyQuinn.jpg

She uses it at the end of the episode "The Laughing Fish", and I've always found that to be a cool accessory.

"They're finny and funny and oh so delish..."

Awesome stuff World'sGreatestDetective! She looks great with that card :)

I got my Harley today and I'm so happy with her! For me she's much, much better in person. I think I got lucky with the paint job on mine too which really helps. Very glad to have her in the collection and she looks so good with Mr J!

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

"They're finny and funny and oh so delish..."

"...The joyful and jolly, Joker fish!"

That's like technically my favorite episode of all time, it has the darkest humor ever, and not to mention the greatest joker comercial besides the batman 1989 movie

Lmao

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats on adding another one sfa! Display looks great!:)

So I'll have Roxy and Man Bat on Saturday. Ordered both through my LCS a couple weeks ago. They phoned and said they were both in. So you don't have to pay Scalper prices For Man Bat. Just order him at your LCS

I just got into these and picked up a few of them and they're great! (Batman and Catwoman terrify me every time I move them, but they're amazing to look at) I thought I'd share a few pictures of my meager (yet soon to grow) collection.

I got my Harley today and I'm so happy with her! For me she's much, much better in person. I think I got lucky with the paint job on mine too which really helps. Very glad to have her in the collection and she looks so good with Mr J!

Awesome display! What stands are you using? I like how DCC included stands with these figures, but they just suck for multiple figures on a shelf.

Congrats on adding another one sfa! Display looks great!:)
Thanks Zelu! I know you're really disappointed with Harley, and I was expecting not to like her myself after all the photos I'd seen online, but once I got her in hand I was surprised at how much I liked her.

Awesome display! What stands are you using? I like how DCC included stands with these figures, but they just suck for multiple figures on a shelf.
Thanks! :D the stands are Protech vintage stands (for old Star Wars figures). And agreed about the stands with these animated figures. They take up way too much space.

I just got into these and picked up a few of them and they're great! (Batman and Catwoman terrify me every time I move them, but they're amazing to look at) I thought I'd share a few pictures of my meager (yet soon to grow) collection.

Great photos! These figures work so well with black backgrounds.

How's everybody liking the new figures (especially Mad Hatter)? :D
I haven't seen much talk about them around here...

I'm getting Bane, Nightwing, Scarecrow, and Roxy on Monday :yess:

Mad hatter is excellent! very nice figure.
Meanwhile look what came home today.

I love the new wave of figures. Mad Hatter looks great, very bright and colorful which is fitting to the character. Bane looks fantastic also and I love how many different hands they gave him and the rest in this line. I'm pleased with how sturdy this new wave is--can stand on their own easily without the bases. Equally impressed with the better paint application for this wave. When Harley, Poison Ivy, and Tim Drake Robin came out I had to search endlessly at my LCS to find ones without paint issues. I did not have that problem with the newest wave, they all looked great.

I think overall Nightwing is my favorite of the new figures. I love how he turned out! Scarecrow looks cool too although I still wish they had painted the shadows on his face. It seems that sometimes they will paint shadows and highlights such as Bane's mask, Joker and Creeper's hair etc, but then other times they forgo the look such as Batgirl's cowl, Roxy's hair, and Scarecrow's mask. Despite this I still think he is a pretty cool figure. I really like how they use the softer plastic for Hatter and Scarecrow's jackets and some of the character's hair. Can't wait for Phantasm and Croc!

I love this line! Want them all with the exception of Creeper. I'm slowly getting caught up. This line still has a long way to go, 2016 should be promising.

Great news, guys!

I recently sent an e-mail to DCC suggesting they include a sickle as BTAS Scarecrow's accessory, basing him on the episode "Trial".

I explained that BTAS Scarecrow doesn't have a recurrent/obvious accessory like Penguin's umbrella or Catwoman's whip, but that on "Trial" he used a sickle, which has since become a fan-favorite and a classic Scarecrow accessory.

DCC's Kevin Kiniry LOVED the idea. Here's his reply:

Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you.

Love your idea of the sickle as we are always trying to find great accessories for the figures. We don’t have that Scarecrow on our schedule just yet but we are always talking about him!

I’ll pass the info over to Jim Fletcher, our creative director, and see if it sparks some thinking :)

Be well,

Kev

KEVIN KINIRY | Vice President – Creative Services/DC Collectibles

DC Entertainment | A Warner Bros. Entertainment Company

:yess::yess::yess:

Scarecrow.jpg

Back