DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Well BBTS emailed me back with this response ...even after I sent pics ...Really disappointed uploadfromtaptalk1448949317143.jpg...I like the part that she knows Im not happy with the Car and she still says ...I hope you enjoy your Figure...horrible!uploadfromtaptalk1448949439576.jpg

That's really pathetic on their part. They're big time enough that it shouldn't be a big deal for them to take care of. Then again, going by how they do their "sales", they can be cheapskates.

Well BBTS emailed me back with this response ...even after I sent pics ...Really disappointedView attachment 226451...I like the part that she knows Im not happy with the Car and she still says ...I hope you enjoy your Figure...horrible!View attachment 226452

dude, that sucks. have you tried contacting DC collectibles directly?

I've seen a few of them in person and they all had some sort scuffing on the hood like that, mine included. In normal lighting it is not noticeable but in harsh lighting you can see it. They should at least offer you a refund if you are unhappy.

I've just recently managed to exchange mine with a better one from my supplier. It has the same scuffing on the hood, but not as bad as yours.

Me too. I exchanged mine with a better one, too.
I bought mine at Midtown Comics and it had the same scuffing, but on its left side.
I immediately rushed back to the store and the manager exchanged it right away. He was very friendly.
The new one I got doesn't have any scuffings.

I figured this scuffing issue would be problem. ALL of the figures have it, so I expected the Batmobile to have it.

This is why I've not ordered one yet. I'd have to repaint the whole damn thing.

Just got batmobile, its awesome! I really hope we get a chance to have batwing as well!

If the problem with the batmobile is indeed scuffing, has anyone tried taking a plastic polish to it? if it's not painted, it shouldn't hurt anything, and it might help. Just a thought.

If the problem with the batmobile is indeed scuffing, has anyone tried taking a plastic polish to it? if it's not painted, it shouldn't hurt anything, and it might help. Just a thought.
That's what I'm going to do BBTS said I could return it for a full refund. But I would have to pay shipping ...I'll just keep it .

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

That's what I'm going to do BBTS said I could return it for a full refund. But I would have to pay shipping ...I'll just keep it .

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

If you try it, let us all know how well it works. I've used that Novus Plastic Polish - especially #2 - and it's worked wonders on pieces I thought were goners.

Rubbing the DCC Batmobile with Novus Polish (or pretty much any polish) is going to change the matte sheen (not like that's a bad thing, but it's something to be mindful of, all the same).

Rubbing the DCC Batmobile with Novus Polish (or pretty much any polish) is going to change the matte sheen (not like that's a bad thing, but it's something to be mindful of, all the same).

Yeah, you'd almost be better trying to break it down into the component parts and spraying it flat black, then putting it back together.

Or buy it somewhere else and swap it out then return it

Finally got my 2nd run Batman and the Batmobile, damn this thing is huge.

Wait wait, the 2nd run TNBA Batman(with filled in pin holes and better plastic) is out?! Or do you mean the BTAS Batman?

Back