DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

any word if they are reissuing any of these? decided to try and get btas batman but looks like he is sold out and overpriced on the second market. (single figure and expressions pack)

any word if they are reissuing any of these? decided to try and get btas batman but looks like he is sold out and overpriced on the second market. (single figure and expressions pack)

I haven’t heard anything about another rerelease of Batman, but you can still preorder the version that comes with the Batpod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are finally drying up, stock-wise... I don't see any more reissues coming from DC Collectibles,
so if you want something now is the time to get it.

I haven’t heard anything about another rerelease of Batman, but you can still preorder the version that comes with the Batpod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I havent seen the normal head in the promo pics for that one but it says it comes with two... do we know if we are getting the normal cowl head too?

Thanks I havent seen the normal head in the promo pics for that one but it says it comes with two... do we know if we are getting the normal cowl head too?

Both heads have helmets just different expressions.

They only called it 'Batpod' in that "The Dark Knight" movie. I believe the show's version is called 'The Batcycle.'

I dont know about U Guys, but Im super excited about SDCC tomorrow, hope atleast a couple of new figures will be shown.

I dont know about U Guys, but Im super excited about SDCC tomorrow, hope atleast a couple of new figures will be shown.

It starts tonight (panel is tomorrow) but from what it says in the press release and what they showed at Toy Fair, DC Collectibles seems to be moving to Bruce Timm inspired figures, even though there are dozens of characters from several cartoons left to make.

I want more New batman adventures figures!!

Looks like the four comic inspired ones from ToyFair plus repainted versions of Batman, Robin, Joker, and Harley.

https://news.toyark.com/2019/07/18/sdcc-2019-dc-collectibles-action-figures-353424
LS5nmdH.jpg

Nice! I like the highlights they are doing on the repainted batman.

If they keep making this stuff, I'll keep buying.

The highlights on Batman look good but the joker and robin doesn't really stand out.

Oh, so now they think shading and highlights on the figures is a good idea. I hope Joker's going to come with a gun since he has a trigger hand, but I am not at all counting on it.

DCC tryna get some a’ dat sweet, sweet Mondo money...which, speaking of:

IMG_6053__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_6055__scaled_800.jpg

Really happy we are getting a Jason Todd, Knightfall Bats, and Deathstroke. Not sure if I’ll bother with the repaints outside of Joker.

I’m pretty content with everything that has been released. I know we could use some more figures, but this is more than I could have hoped for. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

The repainted Joker looks fantastic but doubt their ability to convert that look well to a full production version.

Never been a fan of the highlights on these types of figures so happy to give them all a pass

Deathstroke is the one I am most tempted by as it could fit in with my BTAS collection.

Certainly wont be buying the repaints, I suppose they are copying mondo, but thats what I like about these figures, the simplicity, and certainly no extra added tone. I see they have added it to the new figures, will buy those of coarse, anything that they are willing to throw at me in this style, simply love it !!! Plus these repaints will look strange to the existing figures,no?

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Any news from the gcpd rogues? I‘d be worried unless dcc display them in sdcc.

I reckon something more will be shown later down the line at SDCC.

Back