DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Well, I sure am glad there's gonna be a ****ing Batman Who Laughs before Blight, Inque, Mad Stan, Lobo, Metallo, Toyman, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Brainiac, Darkseid, Solomon Grundy, The Question, Jonah Hex, Killer Frost...

tenor.gif

All those characters weren’t in the actual cartoon though.. most were in Superman and JL weren’t they :dunno

I think I've said it before, but I'd love to see DCC do some props from Batman The Animated Series. Particularly Batman's grapple gun.

I think I've said it before, but I'd love to see DCC do some props from Batman The Animated Series. Particularly Batman's grapple gun.

I think it’s clear they know people won’t pay high prices for props . That will only go to a unique collector. It probably will be a waste of resources for them to tackle a line like that . Which is probably why they won’t put it for discussion

I think it’s clear they know people won’t pay high prices for props . That will only go to a unique collector. It probably will be a waste of resources for them to tackle a line like that . Which is probably why they won’t put it for discussion

DCC have done a few props in the past. I wouldn't say it's that far out of the realm of possibility. Doubt it's on their radar, but I don't think it's impossible to imagine.

I’m very underwhelmed by DCC’s display this year. I considered maybe buying Red Hood and Azrael and Deathstroke most of all but meh. It’s gonna be another year before we see any of them. My interest is already waning. They also look out of scale and I’m not a fan of the shading effect. Overall they all look nice enough but yeah I think I’m officially done. There were only a few more characters from BTAS and TNBA that they would have realistically done anyhow. I’m not waiting 2 years for a NBA Penguin lol.

All those characters weren’t in the actual cartoon though.. most were in Superman and JL weren’t they :dunno

DC collectibles started S:TAS, BB, JL and now they've decided to make characters that weren't in any Bruce Timm cartoon instead of finishing those lines since they obviously think they're done with B:TAS and TNBA.

I’ve always been amazed that they’ve never made a Scarface, be it comic or cartoon based. Personally, though? I’d love a replica of Freeze’s Nora Snow globe/Music Box from the series. I think that would be an amazing piece.

So it looks like the Batman will be the new body from the Batcycle????

This isn't what they are showing on the floor.

48317645286_4cc1518740_z.jpg

I’ve always been amazed that they’ve never made a Scarface, be it comic or cartoon based. Personally, though? I’d love a replica of Freeze’s Nora Snow globe/Music Box from the series. I think that would be an amazing piece.

Those are both great ideas.

DC collectibles started S:TAS, BB, JL and now they've decided to make characters that weren't in any Bruce Timm cartoon instead of finishing those lines since they obviously think they're done with B:TAS and TNBA.

This. I kind of dreamt about the likes of Metallo or a Battle Damaged Superman vs. Darkseid two-pack from Legacy. The fact that Jim Fletcher has said they have a prototype for a Beyond Batmobile just further rubs salt in that wound. I’m a TAS fan and I’ll take whatever I can get, but it’s definitely grating that they’re doing all of this “what if” **** rather than revisiting areas of the actual lines that can be explored

This. I kind of dreamt about the likes of Metallo or a Battle Damaged Superman vs. Darkseid two-pack from Legacy. The fact that Jim Fletcher has said they have a prototype for a Beyond Batmobile just further rubs salt in that wound. I’m a TAS fan and I’ll take whatever I can get, but it’s definitely grating that they’re doing all of this “what if” **** rather than revisiting areas of the actual lines that can be explored

Well Kenner did those..however the bodies sucked in articulation

I forgot the name of the line

I think it was just STAS by Kenner

Well Kenner did those..however the bodies sucked in articulation

I forgot the name of the line

I think it was just STAS by Kenner

Well, I can't speak for batfan08, but I would personally like to have Darkseid and Metallo figures with more than 5 POA and aren't sculpted in weird squatting positions like they're about to bend biscuits.

Well, I can't speak for batfan08, but I would personally like to have Darkseid and Metallo figures with more than 5 POA and aren't sculpted in weird squatting positions like they're about to bend biscuits.

Oh, you can absolutely speak for me in that respect. We are in unanimous agreement.:lol

For it’s time the original Super Powers Darkseid wasn’t too bad and it was one of my favorites to collect

Too bad Mezco and DCC went for a more current look Darkseid, which wasn’t my favorite.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

They did mention the beyond batmobile??? I can not believe you .????? Where can I see this .???
Are we expecting a beyond batmobile.??? I’m so happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why making figures not based on BTAS when we still need NBA figs line Penguin, Hatter, Clayface and such. Not even more superman animated or batman beyond. Disappointed.

They did mention the beyond batmobile??? I can not believe you .????? Where can I see this .???
Are we expecting a beyond batmobile.??? I’m so happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Jim mentioned this well in the past but it never came to actually be. Kind of like the Jokermobile except that they actually solicited for the Jokermobile but it just was eventually canceled. This never made it even that far. So a prototype probably exist but the idea was shelved for one reason or another.

Unless something has recently changed as of this SDCC but I haven’t personally heard/read anything. Has anyone else?

Back