DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

How does someone who doesn't even seem to know how the stand works - or show all the features - get a free product 2 months before the rest of us???

Send me one DC. I'll shoot you a decent video.

Review was pretty bad. Missing the point on the base. And way too long. Spent 30 seconds talking about the ad included lol

Thanks Alex - those photos have won me over to get this when it comes out.

wazzzzzup

8F102AFF-31B3-46AE-B5EE-3BB9187F0685.jpeg
8DE6149F-F7FC-42B4-8138-181C181144FB.jpg
F66E9953-00CE-43C7-AF91-E9C8A5A0D8F4.jpg

@DiFabio [emoji3] That's a really neat idea and awesome way to display him! It brings the episode to mind so perfectly. [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Horrifying. :horror
And I mean that as a compliment. :clap

Howdy y’all. I just got the Joker expressions pack, and I was wondering if the additional heads were compatible with the previous single carded BTAS Joker and Christmas Joker figures? I tried pulling the first Joker’s head off but it feels super tight. I’d heat it up first but I’m curious if it’s a different sort of joint keeping it on, as the expression pack’s Joker’s head comes off with no fuss. I’m just worried I’ll break something if I try harder haha.

I had to heat up the head on my single carded BTAS Joker to get it off so I could put an Expressions Pack head on it. Though I can't remember if the new Expressions Pack heads are compatible with the original Joker release or not. I may be holding the Expressions Pack head on my original Joker with blu-tack...

Once I popped off Christmas Joker's head I had to shave down the peg to get the Expressions packs heads on it... and I shaved it terribly so they tend to fall without blue tack lol
but
it is WORTH THE EFFORT

That sculpt was terrible lol

If you heat up the head to pop it off then again to put it on, you'll be good. I did it with all 3 figures- Expressions, Standard and Christmas. You shouldn't have to cut anything either. Check them out below [emoji846]:
cb6b3d54dfd7d930139f0da3d1453432.jpg

0423bb44d080db32b9118ce22db49704.jpg

Anyone here a fan of the hot wheels 1:50 line?? Its been eleven years since it’s inception but finally this year they made the animated series batwing, for any one interested!!

I personally love the scale and diecast molds, like the DC collectibles is all black!!

c591337f76d23e86b1b51ebcd3989850.jpg

I have more but this is all it could fit on the table

def0baee34ab75283c65be8ce9c802ea.jpg

4f8a89a6d69af6e3d91facbb12ef4101.jpg

2eccffed8b48aa0df71728c0d454ebb8.jpg

5e701063bce52c55001d3de297adc3ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the tips! I’ll try heating up the heads tomorrow night since that seems like the least permanent option. Thanks again. :)

Oh, snap, thanks for the heads up on the Batwing! I love the 1:50 line, I’ve only been getting the ones I want but that’s still most of them lol
I want to get another BvS Batmobile to repaint more accurately

Hey guys, I don't post a lot here but I read a lot of the posts in this thread. I just wanted to stop by and brag about nabbing a loose deluxe Batmobile on ebay for only $100. It arrived today and I was actually shocked that, instead of being scammed, it was actually all there and in perfect condition along with the Batman & Robin and Batsignal. I had almost given up hope on ever getting it but by sheer luck I managed to find a listing from a seller in australia, the shipping was also surprisingly fast, less than a week to get to where I live in central US. Will need to get some batteries for the batsignal unfortunately but other than that, I'm beyond satisfied with this, I know a lot of people prefer the regular version since the matte colors match the batmobile when it's animated, but I kinda wanted this one more since it matches how it looks in the opening when it's a painted image. Anyway, here's some pictures I took just so I could have proof I actually have it before I wake up from this dream 2.jpg3.jpg Also I'm going to need to rearrange my entire collection now since this was way too big for the shelf I had picked out for it hahaha

Oh, snap, thanks for the heads up on the Batwing! I love the 1:50 line, I’ve only been getting the ones I want but that’s still most of them lol
I want to get another BvS Batmobile to repaint more accurately
I have been a huge fan since these came out in 2008, of course i missed out on some big ones but i am still searching for some!! Glad we got this version though! I can only hope the batman forever version is next!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back