DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Scarecrow is easily the winner in this very strong wave. They have nailed everything about him perfectly.

Loving those poses.

Looking forward to receiving mine now.

Also for UK collectors BM stores are selling off all their dc collectibles. Girls night out set now £10

Sorry where?

Excellent poses and photos, Zelu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up Zatanna , Ra's , Talia and Harleyquinn TNA

They also had Batgirl TNA, Gordon, Firefly, Mad Hatter and 3 or 4 Girls Night Out sets.

Hopefully they will be discounting in your local store soon

Hey Zelu1984

Nice pics :clap

How is the articulation on the new leg design..does GG have the new legs?

Hey Zelu1984

Nice pics :clap

How is the articulation on the new leg design..does GG have the new legs?

New articulation is soooo much better! Honestly, if they re released the figures with new articulation I would defo pick up the main ones!

Here are teh shots of the Two Face. As cool as he looks on the photos, the guy has issues (and I'm not only talking about the split personality) let's start by overall sculpt. I think it's good but something feels off :/ His head feels too long and small with proportions to the body and the body has a strange shape. The shoulders should be bigger in proportion to the lower jacket and the crotch part looks strange making him look like he is wearing a nappy... They used a new neck articulation on these (like #marvelegends figures) and it looks fine on other characters but Two Face looks strange if you tilt his head up a bit. The jacket make legs articulation quite limited. Paint job is sloppy on my one and he has someone's finger print on the blue head... :/ DI'm nitpicking here and despite all, he is still a great figure but overall in my opinion the weakest in this set. He is such an important character in Batman Animated line that you should defo pick him up. Any question let me know. :)

Here are teh shots of the Two Face. As cool as he looks on the photos, the guy has issues (and I'm not only talking about the split personality) let's start by overall sculpt. I think it's good but something feels off :/ His head feels too long and small with proportions to the body and the body has a strange shape. The shoulders should be bigger in proportion to the lower jacket and the crotch part looks strange making him look like he is wearing a nappy... They used a new neck articulation on these (like #marvelegends figures) and it looks fine on other characters but Two Face looks strange if you tilt his head up a bit. The jacket make legs articulation quite limited. Paint job is sloppy on my one and he has someone's finger print on the blue head... :/ DI'm nitpicking here and despite all, he is still a great figure but overall in my opinion the weakest in this set. He is such an important character in Batman Animated line that you should defo pick him up. Any question let me know. :)

His head "feels" too long, because they sculpted his good eye with a considerable droop, which perceptually gives his face more length than it has. I notice in almost every shot you have his head titled just a little to accommodate for it (whether this inentional or otherwise). That eye should actually follow a much straighter line across his face. The separation between the good and bad sides should also go straight up and down, and while it does on the few others that I've seen in reviews and on Instagram, for some reason it looks like it veers off a little when it gets to the forehead on yours, which also doesn't help with the whole "off" thing.
271.jpgBTAS Two Face.jpg

Last edited:

...And Gray Ghost, HARDAC, Scarecrow, and Two-Face are shipping from DCBS.

...And Gray Ghost, HARDAC, Scarecrow, and Two-Face are shipping from DCBS.

Apparently I missed the window of time when I could've pre-ordered or ordered those four figures from DCBS? I can't find them listed on the site now...

Apparently I missed the window of time when I could've pre-ordered or ordered those four figures from DCBS? I can't find them listed on the site now...

After tax and shipping it's not really deal

Yeah unfortunately you missed the window.

After tax and shipping it's not really deal

Compared to what other online seller? You have to pay tax and shipping just about everywhere else. Not everyone can just walk in a shop and buy these to avoid shipping either.

The 4 figures I purchased from DCBS cost me $88.68 with tax and shipping included. The current price for each figure on Amazon is $27.55 and that’s not including tax. The only way you would possibly save through Amazon is if you are only purchasing 1 figure and using free shipping. For me including my state sales tax and shipping 1 figure from DCBS would cost me $27.68. One figure from Amazon with free shipping but including tax would cost me $29.20.

So for those of you who have already received Scarecrow, HARDAC, Gray Ghost, and Two-Face (or have placed an in-stock order), where did you order them from?

They are still only available to pre-order from every site I would consider purchasing them from (BBTS, Entertainment Earth, Toywiz, Megalopolis) and as of today they are now on back-order from Amazon.

Is there a site I am missing that may be an option? Or did you get them locally?

Back