DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Now that Two-Face and Scarecrow have been released, I can FINALLY re-create an old photo I have of my old Kenner figures. :D

0BDA2ED8-C9FE-4B92-8E96-E0D3F09E3029.jpg

Really loving Scarecrow and Two-Face. They’re fantastic figures! So great to have them at last.

DCBAD991-BAAE-4A6E-8EEB-B417768737A0.jpeg

I got my set yesterday and they are indeed fantastic. Scarecrow is just perfection.

A nice high for the line to possibly end on.

So for those of you who have already received Scarecrow, HARDAC, Gray Ghost, and Two-Face (or have placed an in-stock order), where did you order them from?

They are still only available to pre-order from every site I would consider purchasing them from (BBTS, Entertainment Earth, Toywiz, Megalopolis) and as of today they are now on back-order from Amazon.

Is there a site I am missing that may be an option? Or did you get them locally?

To everyone commenting that they already have the new figures- can you answer my questions and help me out?

To everyone commenting that they already have the new figures- can you answer my questions and help me out?

I preordered them on Amazon.com but are not yet shipped. I don't know if cancel the order or wait more time. :slap

I'm in Australia and I bought mine at my local Comic Book shop yesterday on the release day. They said I had the 2nd last set so not sure if that is a sign of them ordering low or them being made in smaller quantities. Was the exact same situation when I bought the Police Station 5 Pack from them in 2017 of selling out on the first day.

Now that Two-Face and Scarecrow have been released, I can FINALLY re-create an old photo I have of my old Kenner figures. :D

View attachment 453176

Really loving Scarecrow and Two-Face. They’re fantastic figures! So great to have them at last.

Why don't you use BTAS Two Face for kenner instead of the TNBA? :)

I picked up Gray Ghost yesterday and he’s amazing! Easily one of my favorites from the entire line. I’m going back tomorrow to pick up Two face thanks to @SFA pictures haha.

I preordered these the first day they went up on Amazon, and just this morning I got a notification saying that they wouldn’t be shipped until June 7 (Scarecrow and Two-Face), June 10 (Gray Ghost), and July 7 (Hardac Batman)... what gives!?! Anyone else in the same situation?

I preordered these the first day they went up on Amazon, and just this morning I got a notification saying that they wouldn’t be shipped until June 7 (Scarecrow and Two-Face), June 10 (Gray Ghost), and July 7 (Hardac Batman)... what gives!?! Anyone else in the same situation?

Where did u preorder them? Amazon.com? Or Amazon.jp?

Why don't you use BTAS Two Face for kenner instead of the TNBA? :)

At the time that photo was taken (about 8-9 years ago) I didn’t actually have the Kenner BTAS Two-Face. Now I don’t have any of them, I sold them all off once DC Collectibles started going deep into the line.

That happened to me yesterday... I canceled and reordered at toywiz.com, through the Google store. They all shipped out this morning. :yess:

I got all 4 for $100 (including shipping). The Google store has a 20% discount on your first order.

Omg...what a rip-off !!! Me too I preordered there, now I have to cancel the order. What a shame

That happened to me yesterday... I canceled and reordered at toywiz.com, through the Google store. They all shipped out this morning. :yess:

I got all 4 for $100 (including shipping). The Google store has a 20% discount on your first order.

Plus I wouldn’t go by those release dates on Amazon. I’m not saying they absolutely won’t be released on the 8th but I’ve seen plenty of action figures get release dates on Amazon only to be released way after that date.

REMEMBER
THIS
MOMENT
IN
TIME

Just kidding lol. Believe me guys I know the feeling. At least one of you scored a better deal on these in the long run.

So after they rerelease the GCP set. Is DCC gonna make anymore figures? I mean there’s a lot of Animated series figures I want left. Especially LockUp, RedClaw and I want a Bruce timm fig to go with Gray Ghost haha

Got my set from my lcbs on Wednesday. They're all awesome. I truely hope we get a Red Claw, Lockup, Bruce Wayne and **** Grayson. Finally have them all together with a little space left for the Batcycle and any suprises they throw at us down the road. The only figures that I don't have displayed are the Batman beyond and Dark Knight Returns because I'm still looking for inspiration on how to fit them in.
215cbd86fe1d31130cfeb1f7919d27a1.jpg
974277d9fc0cc05f0be2eecb1d74851d.jpg
5985389e46d61d13af89c46c62e33f51.jpg
f913ee7848337d8b8fb91a07e0fe1a7b.jpg
b2c094531dcae09683edb05492aac44a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Truly amazing collection! I do hope DCC rereleases those JL animated figs. Because I need that flash

So after they rerelease the GCP set. Is DCC gonna make anymore figures? I mean there’s a lot of Animated series figures I want left. Especially LockUp, RedClaw and I want a Bruce timm fig to go with Gray Ghost haha

They really haven’t given us a definitive statement yet on more BTAS or TNBA figures. We have the animated style Red Hood and Az-Bat and Deadshot coming but they never actually appeared in either show. I’ve said it 100 times that TNBA Penguin is probably the most recognizable character left that this series could do. TNBA Mad Hatter and The Ventriloquist and Scarface are probably the next best known under him. Then we kind of hit a lot of C and D listers and I really always wonder if DCC sees these characters as profitable. I even find TNBA Penguin a “?” when it comes to profitability. As well known as the Penguin character is in the overall Batman mythos I never recall hearing a HUGE clamoring for TNBA version here in this forum or at least in a comparable amount to BTAS Scarecrow or Two-Face. Which is why I wonder if even he is that desired and if Penguin can’t hack it I have little hope for seeing just about any other character in this line get a shot I’d love to see more though. Red Claw, Lock-Up, Rupert Thorne, Calendar Girl... and yeah I had the same thoughts about a Bruce Timm figure too lol.

FYI- Entertainment Earth now lists all four of the new figures as In Stock ("Hot Off The Truck" now- this morning they were all still only available as pre-orders).

$23.99 each (with free shipping on orders over $79) plus $6.72 in tax for me, so $102.68 total. However, eBates is currently running 5% cashback on Entertainment Earth, so I'll be getting $5.13 back (almost enough to cover the tax!).

Gray Ghost- https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...mated-series-gray-ghost-action-figure/dc35649

HARDAC- https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/batman-the-animated-series-hardac-action-figure/dc35650

Two-Face- https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/batman-the-animated-series-twoface-action-figure/dc35704

Scarecrow- https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...imated-series scarecrow-action-figure/dc35651

They really haven’t given us a definitive statement yet on more BTAS or TNBA figures. We have the animated style Red Hood and Az-Bat and Deadshot coming but they never actually appeared in either show. I’ve said it 100 times that TNBA Penguin is probably the most recognizable character left that this series could do. TNBA Mad Hatter and The Ventriloquist and Scarface are probably the next best known under him. Then we kind of hit a lot of C and D listers and I really always wonder if DCC sees these characters as profitable. I even find TNBA Penguin a “?” when it comes to profitability. As well known as the Penguin character is in the overall Batman mythos I never recall hearing a HUGE clamoring for TNBA version here in this forum or at least in a comparable amount to BTAS Scarecrow or Two-Face. Which is why I wonder if even he is that desired and if Penguin can’t hack it I have little hope for seeing just about any other character in this line get a shot I’d love to see more though. Red Claw, Lock-Up, Rupert Thorne, Calendar Girl... and yeah I had the same thoughts about a Bruce Timm figure too lol.

I agree. If anything, I'd hope if they continue anything it would be to give us even a few of the core Superman, Batman Beyond and JL characters. It would be nice to have a couple core villains like Darkseid, Brainiac, Blight, RotJ Joker, and a few more JL heroes or villains. I'm super satisfied with the BTAS line, but I would definitely buy more from any of these shows.

Back