DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

You can't recall hearing a HUGE clamoring for TNBA version because, of course, BTAS design will be always more appreciated. IMHO, I prefer tnba designs and I hope DCC can release more figures. My wanted list is: Hatter, Penguin, Calendar Girl, Clayface, Gordon, Bullock, Montoya...

Where are you guys getting those little black figure stands? Now that the white stands aren’t included anymore, my OCD will drive me crazy that they don’t have the same stands.

You can't recall hearing a HUGE clamoring for TNBA version because, of course, BTAS design will be always more appreciated. IMHO, I prefer tnba designs and I hope DCC can release more figures. My wanted list is: Hatter, Penguin, Calendar Girl, Clayface, Gordon, Bullock, Montoya...

And that’s kind of my whole point. People seemed up in arms when they thought BTAS Scarecrow and Two-Face weren’t coming but now that they got those 2 they’re fine with calling it a wrap lol. Some people have mentioned the gaps in TNBA line but there seems to be far less concern about finishing these up. So I hope we get all those that you mentioned but I don’t know. Also I should have put TNBA Clayface towards the top in my previous post but forgot about him. Personally one final wave of 4 TNBA figures would go a long way with me:

Penguin
Clayface
Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist

Where are you guys getting those little black figure stands? Now that the white stands aren’t included anymore, my OCD will drive me crazy that they don’t have the same stands.

They are the Kaiser 1175 stands. Can be bought on Ebay. I bought a couple of boxes this week to finally replace the white stands and in turn make more room for better displaying.

They are the Kaiser 1175 stands. Can be bought on Ebay. I bought a couple of boxes this week to finally replace the white stands and in turn make more room for better displaying.

Thanks, but I mean the ones with black circle stand with the foot peg. I have 2 blacks of the Kaiser stands myself actually.

Last edited:

Thanks, but I mean the ones with black circle stand with the foot peg. I have 2 blacks of the Kaiser stands myself actually.

The ones you mean are “Protech Black Vintage Star Wars Stands”. You should be able to find them on eBay easily and cheaply enough :)

And that’s kind of my whole point. People seemed up in arms when they thought BTAS Scarecrow and Two-Face weren’t coming but now that they got those 2 they’re fine with calling it a wrap lol. Some people have mentioned the gaps in TNBA line but there seems to be far less concern about finishing these up. So I hope we get all those that you mentioned but I don’t know. Also I should have put TNBA Clayface towards the top in my previous post but forgot about him. Personally one final wave of 4 TNBA figures would go a long way with me:

Penguin
Clayface
Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist

I wish I could find the regular ventriloquist

All 4 from toywiz.com just arrived! The collection is officially finished for me... unless we get some surprises like Red Claw, etc. down the road.

BAA69AB2-E441-43CB-A5F4-49252D74BA46.jpg
I’m broke lol

I reposed my Bats and Joker last weekend and did a little photo shoot. I mainly collect 1:6, but these are just so much fun.
I did give Joker ball jointed ankles so he can do some proper deeper poses, it's a shame he didn't come like that.

IMG_8644_2_small.jpg

IMG_8681_4_small.jpg

IMG_8730_2_small.jpg

IMG_8749_2_small.jpg

And for fun, trying to make it look like a comic cover:

IMG_8749_6_small4.jpg

Nice pictures! How did you add the balljoints to his ankles and where are they from?

just finished setting my display lights and distribution, waiting for the new wave to arrive! I'm torn right now whether to keep new adventures figures or not, space is tight and that third detolf would be very nice for the other statues I have :slap big collection, small room problems :lol help me decide lol
IMG_20190516_170654.jpg
IMG_20190516_170659.jpg
IMG_20190516_170810.jpg
IMG_20190516_170801.jpg
IMG_20190516_170729.jpg

IMG_20190516_170817.jpg

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Nice setup, Guillalite. I like the dioramas. Lighting looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Where came from the Arkham gate? And which batman statue is the one above harley quinn? :)

the arkham gate is from a figure of gotham tv series by diamond select, barbara kean, took me a while till I found that, because some sellers are selling with some success the gate at 50 dollars, but the figure with diorama costs like 20 sealed. The statue is from eaglemoss, mega statue, there is a post in this forum https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-statues-props-etc-/229532-batman-animated-mega-statues-eaglemoss.html.

Great display, but no Batmobile or Batwing?

Back