DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Just got an update that scarecrow/two-face/hardac/grey ghost will be shipping on the 8th. I ordered from Amazon.

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Received Montoya today. I bought her new, from a fellow board member. Thanks cbulas1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an update that scarecrow/two-face/hardac/grey ghost will be shipping on the 8th. I ordered from Amazon.

Preordering on Amazon.com, they could be delivered before the end of this month...

Preordering on Amazon.com, they could be delivered before the end of this month...

Just curious, why are you guys pre-ordering these guys on Amazon when they are each $3.56 cheaper on BBTS? Even with BBTS's $4 shipping, it's still a better deal! Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing something...

Cannot wait to get my hands on Scarecrow, Two-Face and Grey Ghost. Have the batcycle on pre-order at BBTS. Hoping that we might see Clock King, Maxie Zeus and Hugo Strange at some point in the future.

Damn they waited until the H.A.R.D.A.C. Version to give us a better body

:gah: please give us a BTAS with the newer body :pray:

I don't see that happening

They ARE giving us a Batman with the newer body. It’s the one that comes with the Batcycle. It has the new hip and double-jointed knees, and also a wired cape. Sadly, it also comes with an ugly ab-crunch too.

Just curious, why are you guys pre-ordering these guys on Amazon when they are each $3.56 cheaper on BBTS? Even with BBTS's $4 shipping, it's still a better deal! Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing something...

Assuming you purchased all 4 it would have likely been even cheaper through DCBS than BBTS. $19.04 per figure plus tax and $7.50 shipping. Plus I wouldn’t go by those release dates on Amazon. I’m not saying they absolutely won’t be released on the 8th but I’ve seen plenty of action figures get release dates on Amazon only to be released way after that date.

Assuming you purchased all 4 it would have likely been even cheaper through DCBS than BBTS. $19.04 per figure plus tax and $7.50 shipping. Plus I wouldn’t go by those release dates on Amazon. I’m not saying they absolutely won’t be released on the 8th but I’ve seen plenty of action figures get release dates on Amazon only to be released way after that date.

True, but Previews World, a site we've trusted for quite some time, has the 4 figures scheduled for release that same day, too, May 8.

I got my set here in UK today! They are awesome! I will post the photos and some comments soon.

Looking great!
Do those stands come with the figures?

Looking great!
Do those stands come with the figures?

no, sadly there is no stands withe this wave BUT they all stand pretty good!

Some more photos:

Scarecrow does the "All the Single Ladies" dance :D

Sassy Two face - Talk to the other face! :D

Loving those poses.

Looking forward to receiving mine now.

Also for UK collectors BM stores are selling off all their dc collectibles. Girls night out set now £10

Loving those poses.

Looking forward to receiving mine now.

Also for UK collectors BM stores are selling off all their dc collectibles. Girls night out set now £10

Did they discounted the single packs as well or they still £7.99?

£5 for single packs. I noticed my local store had more in this week too

£5 for single packs. I noticed my local store had more in this week too

awesome! I will check tomorrow as I need 2-3 Zatanna's legs ;)

Here are some photos of Scarecrow :D He is really a fantastic figure and the new articulation make this wave soooo much better! I wish they had this articulation from the beginning!

roll d6 online

Thank you so much for sharing these images Zelu!! They look fantastic I can't wait to get mine!!!

Back