DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Would they ever do the Joker Expression Pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would they ever do the Joker Expression Pack?

I don't think so tbh, it took them long enough to do the gcpd 5 pack, and I think they reissued because all in that release was a low move to collectors, the price, the edition run, then the scalpers and second market price, and also the fact that they were 4 main villains and they will sell nicely.
But expresionss is a different thing, But who knows maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think so tbh, it took them long enough to do the gcpd 5 pack, and I think they reissued because all in that release was a low move to collectors, the price, the edition run, then the scalpers and second market price, and also the fact that they were 4 main villains and they will sell nicely.
But expresionss is a different thing, But who knows maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks for the response. I guess I’m stuck paying after market prices then.

Saw this custom on FB, most impressed, how much would a commision cost me for this ;)

Got my Two Face and Scarecrow today, I've gotta say Crane is the best figure of this whole line in my opinion! But I'm still very disappointed with DCC for not giving us the bases... It's really ridicolous. Anyway, I've scanned Hardac and upgraded the Gray Ghost one too. Feel free to download and use them guys ;)

downolad all bases here---> https://sta.sh/21tu0940bfil

preview :p
HARDAC.jpggray ghost.jpg

My 5/10 Entertainment Earth order for this newest wave finally arrived yesterday- they are all great figures, with Scarecrow definitely being the standout!

IMG_6564.jpg

Here's a look at my (now VERY packed) BTAS shelf:

IMG_6565.jpg

Also, since I now have a BTAS Two-Face, I'm looking to sell my TNBA Two-Face. It's in great shape with all accessories and original packaging, so PM me if you are interested!

Are you going to have any room for the Batcycle????

I'm not planning to get it. As much as I'd like to have the Batcave, Batwing, and Batcycle (along with displaying my Rogues Gallery packaging), I decided to just get the Batmobile (signed by Kevin Conroy!) and surround it with standalone figures.

Anyone have the ventriloquist for sale or trade?

I know there are many more characters they could make, but it's feeling really complete to me right now. I do have the batwing/batcave and have the batcycle preordered, just don't have the room to display them at the moment.

DSC01386.jpg

Awesome display, super clean, also love that batsymbol!

Pd:Man the deluxe batmobile looks much better

Wow, that display looks amazing! What are those hexagon black bases you have the figures on?

Thanks! The stands are Mythic Legions Stands from fourhorsemen. Expensive ($9 each) and hard to find now (thus not all of them have them).

Awesome display, super clean, also love that batsymbol!

Pd:Man the deluxe batmobile looks much better

Thanks. Yeah, glad I opted for the deluxe.

I haven’t had time to take better pictures. I’ll have to try to take some once I get home again.
99ABFB00-5A78-46F7-9BD2-D8B8E67A035D.jpg
E00B6363-9515-4627-B790-096B130ABE3A.jpg
9371A2CC-BB8F-4185-9C13-11020277AE33.jpg

Back