DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

These two look like production samples from Irene Matar's Instagram account.
4d54306020710d70c87366624885a7b2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The render behind him looks more accurate to TAS. The actual figure looks closer to his design in JL season 1.

Is Supergirl and Live Wire going to get their own releases?

Have we heard anything from DCC lately about whether or not a JLU line is in the cards? They've done -almost- everything there is to do now with BTAS now, after all...

I'm not even a huge Turtles fan, but everything NECA is doing with that line is amazing. Between that set and the 1/4 scale movie Turtles, they are killing it.

Since someone else brought it up, might as well post the pics here :D
Pretty excited for this set, I've been collecting the NECA TMNT convention exclusives (started off unintentionally but at this point I might as well) I'm hoping they eventually do 1:12 of the movie versions since they've been doing the 1:4, thought it might happen this year but figured it was a long shot, maybe next year or in two years...

Anyway, pics of the set mentioned above, looks awesome

TMNT-Collectors-Case5.jpg

TMNT-Collectors-Case6.jpg

TMNT-Collectors-Case7.jpg

TMNT-Collectors-Case8.jpg

Ninja-Turtles_09.jpg

Ninja-Turtles_16.jpg

Foot-Clan_01.jpg

TurtleVSFoot_02.jpg

More pics:
https://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2017/05/neca-sdcc-2017-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-exclusive/

Neca is making dream come true toys. DCC have done well but they could have made better decisions regarding sculp, articulations, weapons and accessories

I'm not even a huge Turtles fan, but everything NECA is doing with that line is amazing. Between that set and the 1/4 scale movie Turtles, they are killing it.

Me neither, but just looking at the pics and what they've did it brings me feelings xDDD Just like this DCC Batman line did :)
I think it can be a constructive critic if DCC learn how to handle some things from them ^^

Since someone else brought it up, might as well post the pics here :D
Pretty excited for this set, I've been collecting the NECA TMNT convention exclusives (started off unintentionally but at this point I might as well) I'm hoping they eventually do 1:12 of the movie versions since they've been doing the 1:4, thought it might happen this year but figured it was a long shot, maybe next year or in two years...

Anyway, pics of the set mentioned above, looks awesome

More pics:
https://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2017/05/neca-sdcc-2017-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-exclusive/

Happy for you man :) The cool thing about this new set is that is not just a convention exclusive, also mortal people like me who live in europe can pre order that xDDD I've read pre-orders are in june :)

Neca is making dream come true toys. DCC have done well but they could have made better decisions regarding sculp, articulations, weapons and accessories

I agree, but never say never :) NECA already works with Batman license, and the upcoming stuff looks freakin' amazing (Batman v Alien and armored Batman v Predator). I'm pretty sure one day maybe they will have they're shot with the animated line. (but when the DCC line is over, early is impossible :D)

51655-Batman-vs-Joker-Alien3.jpg
Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-023.jpg

Happy for you man :) The cool thing about this new set is that is not just a convention exclusive, also mortal people like me who live in europe can pre order that xDDD I've read pre-orders are in june :)

Actually the pre-orders are only going to be for those in the U.S. :/ Something about the licensing agreement.

The S:TAS 2 pk is officially not cancelled! These 3 will be unboxed next month!
4f6cb499e14acb75f92a1f388e828d51.jpg

I was disappointed they were only unboxing statues. Totally missed this at the end of their Facebook video. Thanks for pointing it out CaptSpock!

Really excited to see these figs out of the package!!! Can't wait for SDCC reveals and the NECA Turtles!

No problem, I always skip to the end of the newest unboxing to see what's next. I was hoping those guys would be next month with their potential release and it's true! I'm attaching a slightly better shot of the 2pk too. I like the background image they have on the inside of the box. : )

On a side note, should we be worried that DCC didn't put up any solicits for December 2017? Surely they wouldn't skip having any new stuff out at Christmas? I'm a little confused since they seem to have broken their pattern.
e81abdd89d08b3c0c102de1485e3300c.jpg

Looks like the numbering on the box is restarting at 01 for Superman and not a continuation of the Batman Animated Series line.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Looks like the numbering on the box is restarting at 01 for Superman and not a continuation of the Batman Animated Series line.

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Well that's positive.

I wonder if they're going to do single releases for STAS or if they're gone across the board now and we're loooking at box sets.

Can't wait for the Superman/Lois 2-pack! :rock I really hope they have some other Superman series/JL characters at SDCC.

Actually the pre-orders are only going to be for those in the U.S. :/ Something about the licensing agreement.

yeah? well, is still more easy to ask a US friend to pre-order it for me than ask him to travel a convention where is not even sure to find it available anymore xDDD

Back