DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I would take Kyodai Ken, Clock King and Baby Doll before Ra's Al Ghul.

Lock-Up too. I actually liked him more than Bane.

So this is what a New adventures shelf might look like and I have to say, even though I'm not a fan of the Riddler redesign, he looks pretty cool as a figure. Actually, they all look pretty cool as figures, but they aren't as colorful as BTAS.

That's Justice League Joker I think.

Looks way better than TNBA.

Yeah, although he was in the flashback scenes from Return of the Joker, which were part of the new adventures continuity.

I would take Kyodai Ken, Clock King and Baby Doll before Ra's Al Ghul.

Lock-Up too. I actually liked him more than Bane.

I'd take Lock-Up before Bane, but I'm not sure I agree about the others.

I'd take Lock-Up before Bane, but I'm not sure I agree about the others.

I agree... Ra's is actually pretty high on my want list, mostly due to "The Demon's Quest" 2-parter. :)

I seriously cannot wait to start buying these. I am way more excited about them than anything else coming down the pipe...

Sallah

I never liked Ra's. Always thought the 70s O'Neil era Ra's stories were strange. BTAS Ra's was basically the perfect translation of that era, so I didn't dig those episodes.

Batman, shirtless sword fights, deserts, Ubu, DO NOT WANT.

That dynamic was always weird to me. The Beyond episode where Ra's was in Talia's body the whole time was weird as hell. Ra's literally gave Bruce some tongue as his DAUGHTER! Think about that . . .

The Beyond episode where Ra's was in Talia's body the whole time was weird as hell. Ra's literally gave Bruce some tongue as his DAUGHTER! Think about that . . .

It gave me a laugh tho, when Bruce tells Terry that 'she' kissed him.

Yeah, I thinks it's more like each other !! :lol

Yeah, that **** is weird.

Then there's the mummy ***** from the Lazarus pit. It's just all around do not want for me.

Hey, if it's any consolation, I really dig Talia, beloved! She's this cool, femme fatale. Off Balance is a great episode, love her first appearance (makes me think of a Vertigo figure in this scale).

I've just never really been a fan of Ra's. I think he's easily one of Batman's weaker Rogues Gallery enemies. The only time I've really liked the character was in 2005 with Liam Neeson.

Back