DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

At this point, I'm kind of like "**** it." I'll have a Batman and Robin for the Batmobile, a Batman for the Batwing, and a Batman and Robin for display.

I never really set out to buy multiples for this line, but a Batsignal's something I've always wanted, and, being from TAS makes it even better. I just figure I'll make Lemonade with the Lemons I...buy, I suppose.:lol

I just need to know how the Batwing is going to come. If it doesn't end up with a mount idk wtf I would do with it. I don't have any shelves that are 3 feet wide and my apt isn't that huge lol

Fishing line, brah. We all have ceiling space. A couple of nails and we should be set.:lol

Seriously, this should be so much fun trying to figure out where to display that insanely huge Batwing.
:rotfl

It's like my parents now. They just bought two boxes of wine bottles and now they don't know where the hell store them, because our wine cellar is full. :rotfl

I collect action figures. They collect wine and stuff like that.

They can't even complain about my "toys". Every time they try, I just say "you guys collect alcohol, for Christ's sake!" :rotfl

I'm really curious how they'll approach these accessory packs going forward. If they're all going to be character specific, if they'll do additional packs for the same characters, depending on how they sell, etc.

Mondo answered the call! Paint imperfections that hopefully will get cleaned up before release..but finally a shaded Batman!

Laugh Lines :clap

Horrible.

TNBA-like ears and forehead.
Uneven torso - one side bigger than the other
BLUE
Laughable fat upper arms

It's just a proto.. I think they will fix it up.. Interesting looking arm and leg joints

It has the TNBA ears and forehead. It's a mashup of the two Batman styles. LMAO

attachment.php

I'm really curious how they'll approach these accessory packs going forward. If they're all going to be character specific, if they'll do additional packs for the same characters, depending on how they sell, etc.

After seeing the new accessory pack for Batman, I'm now very much hoping they'll do one for Joker too. There are plenty of expressions to choose from for him, and in particular I'd love to get a head-tilted-back-laughing sculpt. It would also give them a chance to retool the stock head which is a little off from a full-front view.

They could add some great accessories for him too, like playing cards, various guns, joker bombs etc. I think it'd make a great set!

After seeing the new accessory pack for Batman, I'm now very much hoping they'll do one for Joker too. There are plenty of expressions to choose from for him, and in particular I'd love to get a head-tilted-back-laughing sculpt. It would also give them a chance to retool the stock head which is a little off from a full-front view.

They could add some great accessories for him too, like playing cards, various guns, joker bombs etc. I think it'd make a great set!

This. I want that so, so badly. The regular Joker head looks terrible, so I'd totally get this pack to fix mine if it turned out good.

He'd also need a Jekko the Jokester head.

Fishing line, brah. We all have ceiling space. A couple of nails and we should be set.:lol

Man I'd be afraid of that **** falling lol. Too paranoid for that. Wouldn't want it to squish my cat either :panic:

Also not feeling that mondo fig lol

We have little tidbits of release date news in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1TGCsHwis

-Bullock wave is due in December :slap
-Batman Beyond is due in February
-TNBA Catwoman and Riddler; TAS Expressions pack are all three due in March (which, to me, means August based on the Gordon wave)
-Supposedly, we *might* see the first JL figures at NYTF! He said it wasn't official, but that seems to be the impression he got.

I think it's way too soon for Justice League, but we'll see.

Also, I just realized that DCC has removed the posable wire from the cloth capes that they originally promised in the solicit image. :( That was one of the reasons I decided to go for the set.

We have little tidbits of release date news in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1TGCsHwis

-Bullock wave is due in December :slap
-Batman Beyond is due in February
-TNBA Catwoman and Riddler; TAS Expressions pack are all three due in March (which, to me, means August based on the Gordon wave)
-Supposedly, we *might* see the first JL figures at NYTF! He said it wasn't official, but that seems to be the impression he got.

I think it's way too soon for Justice League, but we'll see.

Also, I just realized that DCC has removed the posable wire from the cloth capes that they originally promised in the solicit image. :( That was one of the reasons I decided to go for the set.

What about the Clayface wave? Any words on it?

Nope. : / I would hope and assume it's between August and November since it wasn't even on display, but I don't know. (That's going by the Gordon wave in August and The Batplane/Signal pack in November)

Back