DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I have been trying too to make a better head of Bruce Wayne: Big head, thinner and curvy eyebrows, eyes whit white and thinner and closed line, mouth with "sly smile" and dark mouth line.
BW.jpg

Yeah your Bruce Face is WAAAAYYYY better. Why do fans who design for free do better jobs than PAID toy making professionals?!

NOT at ALL! (at the Bruce face)
I'm out of this line. call me if someone remakes these figures who CAN

Honestly, am I wrong to not even want the Bruce face? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he ever was completely unmasked in costume on the show, was he? If they had to do an "unmasked" head, I wouldn't mind his "Zorro" look from "The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy," though, honestly, I'd much prefer another Batman head, one that seems to be criminally underrepresented in this pack:
on-leather-wings-7.jpg

tumblr_static_eczm1te6opc880s88s880ogs0.jpg

latest

fov10.jpg

batman1.jpg

A-Smiling-Batman-Waves-A-Big-No-With-His-Index-Finger-On-The-Batman-Animated-Series_408x408.jpg

...or, if they absolutely had to do a serious Wayne head, at least do one that looks like he DD in the show:
0e3384ec688c21eb59ddd61e670868c3.jpg

...or, even, something like this:
bruce01.jpg

Honestly, am I wrong to not even want the Bruce face? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he ever was completely unmasked in costume on the show, was he?

unmasked.jpg

How did I forget that?:lol I remembered MOTP, but I thought it was in the other costume with the black bat.

How did I forget that?:lol I remembered MOTP, but I thought it was in the other costume with the black bat.

Robin's Reckoning is another one too, but that's in the Year One/pouch belt/long ears/regular gloves suit. That's what I think you were thinking of.

year one.jpg

Last edited:

Honestly, am I wrong to not even want the Bruce face? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he ever was completely unmasked in costume on the show, was he? If they had to do an "unmasked" head, I wouldn't mind his "Zorro" look from "The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy," though, honestly, I'd much prefer another Batman head, one that seems to be criminally underrepresented in this pack:

I'm not sad or pissed off because the Bruce head doesn't look good or much accurate.
Although he did appear unmasked in costume on the show, that look was not prominent nor much remembered. So, at least to me, that head is not important, honestly.

Also, given the fact that the Bruce head has a angry expression, I'm pretty sure that head was intended exclusively for an unmasked Batman and whenever DCC announces a full Bruce figure, it will have a different head with either a smile or a "neutral" expression to fit his persona.

So, screw that head and let's focus on the many other great figures in the line. :lecture

I think they could have made this pack about 20 times more enticing by simply adding... A HARDAC Batman head. Like the one in Difabio's sig.

Robin's Reckoning is another one too, but that's in the Year One/pouch belt/long ears/regular gloves suit. That's what I think you were thinking of.

View attachment 279899

Yeah, that's the one. I actually wouldn't mind if they made that figure.

I think they could have made this pack about 20 times more enticing by simply adding... A HARDAC Batman head. Like the one in Difabio's sig.

Holy ****, yes.

Also, my point still stands about the smiling Batman missing. It's criminal, I tell you. Criminal!

Holy ****, yes.

Also, my point still stands about the smiling Batman missing. It's criminal, I tell you. Criminal!
Yeah, I actually said the same thing several pages back. I'd love "smirky" Batman.
They also could have done a red-eyed Batman from that episode where he fought the Penguin while blind. Would have went great with the Batwing.

I'm glad they didn't. If they can't get Bruce right, I'm sure they wouldn't have done the Duplicate HARDAC Batman head any justice. Though, they could have made the neutral Batman have red eyes to cover "Blind as a Bat", that might have been cool.

blind as a bat.jpg

Hopefully HARDAC Batman gets a single release some day as one of the villain releases. Sculpt the damage into his torso, include a couple of different heads, a sword and maybe his laser finger,

KqliXoJ.gif
PPGgIVr.gif
DoKiFWn.gif

qJJp6E4.gif
OQiqd8a.gif
VQo7jUp.gif

HARDAC.jpg
b2b953e5bcedefda454b841c1657a6ad.gif

A two pack with a regular Batman could work too. Have his torn in half cape.

72412c6677d7d507d1f3e0cbd7eb26e2.gif

HARDAC Batman is one of the last figures I'd like to see along with Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Gray Ghost, Bane, Clock King, Retro Batman and Machine gun/trench coat and hat Joker

Last edited:
DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Tried to get more pics today but DC had a crowd of people completely blocking the display cases. Had to fight to get these. :mad:

eeee3f48931a1b0b82977b9e5b7a1e0d.jpg

150515ff9a7c204f8c7061321744e3f0.jpg

065845b1d6da04a0cbb68b9a77ac8f4e.jpg

All your pics have been great, especially the Hot Toys ones. They don't look rushed or anything.

All your pics have been great, especially the Hot Toys ones. They don't look rushed or anything.

Thanks! I've done a good job fooling everyone because I'm taking these fast as lightning so I'm not blocking the displays. :lol

Perfect, thank you! More great pics.
I love that they put the signal on top too.

NOT at ALL! (at the Bruce face)
I'm out of this line. call me if someone remakes these figures who CAN

Bye.

Anyways, great pictures there. I would have loved to see a couple more reveals here but Ventriloquist, Bullock and Batman beyond pack look amazing.

Even the Batsignal has me excited now.

Just wish the Batsignal came separately. Now with the cape pack coming out, we'll be getting Batman's cloth cape. So the only point of the pack is Robin's cape and the Batsignal. Can't justify $70 for just that :/

Nice pics, Zod! Thanks for taking the time!

Just wish the Batsignal came separately. Now with the cape pack coming out, we'll be getting Batman's cloth cape. So the only point of the pack is Robin's cape and the Batsignal. Can't justify $70 for just that :/

Nice pics, Zod! Thanks for taking the time!

I completely agree. Unfortunately I am weak and have the Batmobile repaint set on PO lol.

I completely agree. Unfortunately I am weak and have the Batmobile repaint set on PO lol.
Haha I understand! I just hope to find a loose signal for a decent price. Don't care about Robin's cape lol

Back