DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If the Gordon wave is now due 8/31, when do you guys think the Bullock wave and the Clayface wave will hit stores?

:rotfl

In the year Batman beyond is set!!! :)

HAHAHA that was good!

**** I'm guessing late October for Clayface wave, mid november or early dec for Bullock. I have a feeling we'll see that Girls Night out pack before either of those waves

LMAAAAAAOOOOO!!!
Good one, nachobat.

Sounds good to have Clayface and the new Harley around Halloween.

I thought the Clayface and Bullock waves were going to be released on the same day?? Wasn't that the plan?

Man, right now I can only think about Christmas Joker.

If that figure is delayed and released AFTER Christmas, it'll be the stupidest thing DCC ever did.
And I'll be beyond mad.

I hope that isn't the plan! That's way too much all at once. I'd be picking through figures checking paint apps for an hour lol. Yea Christmas Joker definitely needs an Early Dec release. Aside from Zatanna and Gordon, I'm most stoked on Clayface, Bullock and Wesker. Can't wait to have those in hand! I'm hoping the announce a Clock King fig this time around too

Guys, I'm looking forward to buy loose figures, specially TNBA figures. Please do let me know. Cheers!

I said it before and I'll say it again... Everything is coming in the last 4 months of the year (except for the Batman Beyond pack) I said September for the Gordon wave so I'm not at all surprised by most recent delays. We'll get everything in 2016 that we are supposed to, it'll just all be at the end.

I contacted DC Collectibles about a broken BTAS Batman and BTAS Catwoman and they - as they did everyone else - assured me they'd be sending me replacement - - this was on March 4th and I still haven't received any replacements. When i wrote back for a follow up they told me that the same problems causing all of the delays for the new figures were also causing delays for replacing broken figures and that my new figures would arrive at some point . . but they had no idea when.

One of the figures that broke was the Mask of the Phantasm Batman and they couldn't send me a replacement yet because they didn't have any batman heads with painted teeth - - They told me they were waiting for a shipment of those corrected batman heads - - 2016 has not been a pretty year for DC Collectibles and i hope the financial losses from all of these broken figures and delays from factory problems doesn't effect the future of animated lines.

So how come some people in Hong Kong got those figures?

It's a shame the delay. I'm on holidays in usa and i wanted to buy myself the Klarion set. For when it's out, i'll have returned to my country. I know i can order it on line but i'm picky when I choose my figures in order to avoid unproperly painting.

2016 has not been a pretty year for DC Collectibles and i hope the financial losses from all of these broken figures and delays from factory problems doesn't effect the future of animated lines.

The only people it will effect is us, by them passing the cost off on to the customer by raising the prices on all their lines.

So how come some people in Hong Kong got those figures?

I would assume because the factory where the figs are made is in China. Maybe they distributed the first batches out there. Sucks about not being able to grab your figs while you're here. Do you not have specialty shops that sell them where you are?

Does anyone here actually own any of the figures from Hong Kong? Or I guess what I really want to know is, has anyone actually seen these figures from Hong Kong in the package and not loose?

Does anyone here actually own any of the figures from Hong Kong? Or I guess what I really want to know is, has anyone actually seen these figures from Hong Kong in the package and not loose?

I don't own them, but here are the pics of them in package

Gordon and Ra's are also out in Hong Kong! (from another board)
9d6801c3c295d46ebf90f9181ae63eb9.jpg
6085a275d4d93263483baaa9133c2185.jpg

From Facebook where the last 3 photos originated:
bb4a0990407b737c9c1e0450a92dc179.jpg

I guess we might be getting a full wave this time? : )

Zatanna sealed. From the same facebook page as Gordon and Ra's.

View attachment 274059

The Gordan wave has been manufactured, that is the most important thing. Just depends now how quickly they can get those boats to our countries and unloaded. As Jacko says, September is a good safe bet.

Maybe next year the production and shipping will finally be settled and these things can start getting out regularly (a figure or two a month would be my ideal scenario)

I bought my Robin from Hong Kong while I was vacationing there last year. Same packaging as here. Just released a lot earlier lol.

man that gordonn ...really crisp

Sucks about not being able to grab your figs while you're here. Do you not have specialty shops that sell them where you are?
Man, we don't even have several medicines nor food. Dollar is expensive and hard to get, specially for on line transactions, but that's a long and sad story. I may be leaving on the second week of september, so i may order it on line.

Man, we don't even have several medicines nor food. Dollar is expensive and hard to get, specially for on line transactions, but that's a long and sad story. I may be leaving on the second week of september, so i may order it on line.

Oh, damn... sorry man. I never know where anyone is from on here unless it's listed under their avi

Oh, damn... sorry man. I never know where anyone is from on here unless it's listed under their avi

Don't worry, man. Hope we can have soon a better gouverment and everything can go back to normal, like it used to be.

Anyway, in another note, i've seen reduced prices BTAS items on the game stop stores and its website, also in the Midtown comics stores and website.

Back