DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I just got into this line myself (thanks BTAS) because I wanted one definitive version of major characters. I've got Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and Lex Luthor. Quality is pretty good, actually. Mostly clean paint lines. I think the Green Lantern is my favorite. He'll get even better with some of the ring constructs in the upcoming accessory packs. Luthor is pretty meh.

Thanks for the reply! That's good to know. How are the joints on them? Any that are stuck and can't move at all, or any that are really loose? Almost all of my Designer figs have either stuck points or really loose leg/knee joints. Not to mention the articulation sucks lol

Cool checking out all the different dubs. I definitely understand liking your own dub that you're used to/ can understand. I can't stand reading subtitles when watching something, so I'd be lost without my dubbed anime lol

Yeah, he talked about Germany all the time. The family he was staying with lived on my street here in Texas. He really liked my sister, so she invited him to my place to watch The Walking Dead with us each week. After the show, when my mom and sister left, he'd stay and we'd watch a movie. When the semester ended, he moved back to Germany. I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's got a beautiful girlfriend over there.

sounds very great. still meeting sometimes while vacations?

I think it is cool how so many different cultures can all be united by this one cartoon. Thanks to everyone for sharing the different versions!

yea, that's really a cool thing. it's kind of like with Pokémon. no matter which country, all People like the tiny monsters.

Soooooo today I finally checked out some other language version of BTAS. Portugal, Latin America, Italy, France and also JAPAN!
sounded funny xD
I think the italian version sounds well.

Guys, a question, who used to collect/buy/read the toyfare magazine? You know the magazine dedicated to toys that belonged to Wizard magazine. I remember an issue who reviewed all the BTAS toys by Kenner. Any idea of that issue? Cheers!

OMG I SO want a BTAS game now (arkham gameplay of course =D)
https://usmanhayat.deviantart.com/art/Harley-Quinn-393652647

I'm not the type of boy who likes video games, but I'd defenitely buy an Arkham-inspired BTAS video game.

BTAS has such a public demand, that DC/Warner should defenitely invest more.
I know they are already heavily investing in merchanside - and I thank God for that - but I mean invest in a new video game and, yes, why not do a 10-episode limited TV series? Just imagine.

Not really into video games either, but I still like the BTAS game for GBA. That was a fun game, even now I play it occasionally.

A BTAS direct home video, that is what we need!

A good 3D BTAS games already exists. It was also Michael Ansara's last performance as Mr. Freeze.

Batman_Vengeance.jpg

Not really into video games either, but I still like the BTAS game for GBA. That was a fun game, even now I play it occasionally.

Man, that was the ***** back in the day!
Although I never liked video games, I'd play that BTAS game at my friends' home, mainly because I knew there was that "new episode" - sort of.
Loved that.

A BTAS direct home video, that is what we need!
Indeed. I'd take that, too. Just imagine if they also won an Emmy for that... 20 years after the series' last Emmy win. :lecture

I'm not a huge new video game fan either, but I love the Arkham games so much. Though I haven't played Arkham Knight because they ****ed us PC people over lol. I would love a new season/movie/video game based on BTAS! The only thing that sucks is that quite a few of my favorite actors from the show have passed. There have been quite a few good Alfreds and Gordons over the years, but Bob Hastings and Efrem Zimbalist Jr. will always be the definitive voices for me. Though Bryan Cranston as Jim in Year One was ****ing awesome. We need a new Batman cartoon series period! One that's nothing like that horrible CGI **** they were doing for a while

BTAS has such a public demand, that DC/Warner should defenitely invest more.
I know they are already heavily investing in merchanside - and I thank God for that - but I mean invest in a new video game and, yes, why not do a 10-episode limited TV series? Just imagine.

Yes, but it should be BTAS then as if TNBA never existed. I just didn't like what Batman became in TNBA. I mean he examined a criminal just in front of his wife and SON. Why should he after he himself made the experience someone hurt (in this case killed) his parents? I just cannot imagine, BTAS-Batman doing this.

A good 3D BTAS games already exists. It was also Michael Ansara's last performance as Mr. Freeze.

Batman_Vengeance.jpg

Guys, the games you are talking about are TNBA and NOT BTAS. I am talking about the original BTAS style.
(But for fans of the TNBA style they could made a skin Add-On, maybe)

I'm not a huge new video game fan either, but I love the Arkham games so much. Though I haven't played Arkham Knight because they ****ed us PC people over lol. I would love a new season/movie/video game based on BTAS! The only thing that sucks is that quite a few of my favorite actors from the show have passed. There have been quite a few good Alfreds and Gordons over the years, but Bob Hastings and Efrem Zimbalist Jr. will always be the definitive voices for me. Though Bryan Cranston as Jim in Year One was ****ing awesome. We need a new Batman cartoon series period! One that's nothing like that horrible CGI **** they were doing for a while

I played AK, but I'm not a big fan of it. gravic and fighting gameplay are well just like the whole Batman gameplay, but I just don't like that Tank of a Batmobile, I knew before we would be able to drive the car, but never imagined it would be this way. I'm not a gamer of driver games at all and for such people the batmobile is just unhandy to play and then the fights against tank bots. so annoying. I could have lived with it as an quick and easy way to come from point A to point B, but not like this.

OK... The Gordon wave and the Mad Love 2-pack have been delayed (probably now due out in June).

But what about the other waves (Clayface wave / Bullock wave), which are supposed to ship in September? Will they be delayed too?
What do you guys think?

But of course. If one release gets bogged down, it should also have a ripple on the rest, unless they have different factories for each wave.

I will go with the definitive - Maybe :)

There is no doubt that releases are all over the place with a few waves delayed of course but then the Phantasm set came out early and didn't the Mad Hatter wave arrive pretty much as scheduled?

I only collect this line from DCC so am curious if there other lines suffer from the same delays? Do these delays impact all lines I wonder or just specific ones.

By the way WGD - with these delays staving us of new figures for long periods, I have put Zantana back on my buy list to help make the wait worthwhile. Your move now with Ra's :lol

Back