DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I recently rewatched the episode "Sideshow", from BTAS, and had several ideas, accessory-wise, for BTAS Killer Croc.

I would love if he came with Billy, the sea boy:

Billy_the_Seal_Boy.png

Like TNBA Croc came with Baby Doll, it would be cool for BTAS Croc to come with an episode-specific character.

In terms of proper accessories, he could come with the broken handcuffs and the rock he throws on Bats:

Croc.jpgCroc 3.jpg

So is the bent hat brim on the Scarecrow fig standard on every one? Mine has it,all the reviews I've seen have it,I guess it's the way it was packaged,tried heating it up but it doesn't straighten out.

I recently rewatched the episode "Sideshow", from BTAS, and had several ideas, accessory-wise, for BTAS Killer Croc.

I would love if he came with Billy, the sea boy:

Billy_the_Seal_Boy.png

Like TNBA Croc came with Baby Doll, it would be cool for BTAS Croc to come with an episode-specific character.

In terms of proper accessories, he could come with the broken handcuffs and the rock he throws on Bats:

View attachment 236623View attachment 236627

That would be cool to see, but first they need to come out with TAS Croc before any of these extra characters

I bet it's driving collectors nuts that there isn't any new DCC TAS or TNBA figures coming out this month. Feels weird after collecting almost every month a new figure from the line to have it all stop

Gives us a chance to catch up. The last few months were really expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something tells me it's the calm before the storm. I'm eagerly anticipating the New York Toy Fair, while, simultaneously, dreading it.:lol

I bet it's driving collectors nuts that there isn't any new DCC TAS or TNBA figures coming out this month. Feels weird after collecting almost every month a new figure from the line to have it all stop

DEFENITELY! hahaha
It's so weird! We had 4 great months with at least one new figure per month and then came January with zero figs. hahaha

Absolutely! I still need to get Mad Hatter. As I only collect BTAS figures, he's the only release I'm missing as of now.

Something tells me it's the calm before the storm. I'm eagerly anticipating the New York Toy Fair, while, simultaneously, dreading it.:lol

Agreed. I have a feeling the New York Toy Fair will be the sheit!
I can't even wait to see the new announcements and the prototypes displayed there.
BTAS Clayface is a no-brainer. BTAS Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze???? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! :panic:

Hope it comes out before Valentines day! Not that I'm gonna get it for anyone, I just want it sooner haha. Would be perfect if it came out the 10th, or even before that. Really hope they surprise us with a NBA Joker

Really hope they surprise us with a NBA Joker

NOT going to happen at all. That shiny repaint Joker is the one we're getting. That's partly the point of this 2-pack unfortunately, so DCC can make some money on a repainted figure.

When we do get TNBA Joker, you can bet he'll be sold on his own as a full price single figure.

Hope it comes out before Valentines day! Not that I'm gonna get it for anyone, I just want it sooner haha. Would be perfect if it came out the 10th, or even before that. Really hope they surprise us with a NBA Joker

Not gonna happen. They would save that for a regular, separate release. Closest would be the btas with the nba color scheme, but even then you can count on the metalic paint scheme.

You guys will always be ahead of me. I can't at this time even assemble half of this collection, just don't have the funds and too many other things on my pre Oder plate. I can't stand to pick and choose but I have too. It really sucks because I want a huge collection like some of the posters have been showcasing

An informed sourced* tells me that we will see or have confirmed at Toy Fair:

Batgirl (TAS)
Mr Freeze (TAS)
Grey Ghost (TAS)
Penguin (TNA)
The Ventriloquist(TNA)

*My guesswork based on nothing substantial at all

Back