DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

So question for you all.

If you were only going to get ONE version of Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Croc, Bane, Ivy, Two-Face, Catwoman, Quinn, Freeze and Scarecrow choosing between the BTAS and TNBA versions which would you go for?

I'm near 100% going BTAS for Joker, Riddler and Penguin but can't decide for sure on the others so would like to hear some peoples opinions and why.

Batman_the_Animated_Series_logo.jpg

Talking of BTAS I'm currently working on a BTAS signature group (check out my started threads to see my past sig groups) to share with you guys on here. I'm having new internet installed in the house next week so will try and go live with it once I'm all set up. :D

Talking of BTAS I'm currently working on a BTAS signature group (check out my started threads to see my past sig groups) to share with you guys on here. I'm having new internet installed in the house next week so will try and go live with it once I'm all set up. :D

I call '92 Batman! :lol :lecture

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit. I thought, with your name, you were a shoe-in for The Gray Ghost. :lol

BTAS versions for all female figures- because TNBA female designs all look exactly the same and do not look like real people in the least.

BTAS versions for all female figures- because TNBA female designs all look exactly the same and do not look like real people in the least.

Catwoman doesn´t look human with those white eyes, she looks kinda cartoony.

It definitely has it's positives and even though I prefer the btas designs, I think dcc has done a better job translating tnba into figure form.

You are right, each version has its good and bad points. Some designs in TNBA are better than BTAS and viceverse. The only thing i regret about the new design is the monetary aspect, I mean, with TNBA I had to buy a new batman figure, a new joker figure, a new freeze figure, etc, etc, more money to spend, he he he!

HARDAC. Replicant. Batman.

So question for you all.

If you were only going to get ONE version of Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Croc, Bane, Ivy, Two-Face, Catwoman, Quinn, Freeze and Scarecrow choosing between the BTAS and TNBA versions which would you go for?

I'm near 100% going BTAS for Joker, Riddler and Penguin but can't decide for sure on the others so would like to hear some peoples opinions and why.

TNA Scarecrow and Bane are cooling looker designs but I don't believe in mixing figures so stick with buying TAS figures only :)

So question for you all.

Overall, BTAS. Most characters have a more classic design, maybe except Penguin. Even though BTAS Scarecrow has a more classic design, in this case, I choose TNBA Scarecrow.

Back