Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I emailed DC Collectibles about concerns over Harley's eyes and the upcoming H/J double statue...

4923F8C5-3600-402B-B6D6-8D0C58558B85_zpsq8pggfwr.png

30B8F310-04F1-46A9-A9AE-B2E3408E4990_zpselgnrw4f.png

I think they look fantastic for the price point- Deadshot most impressive..

it look like the exact same statue besides the base.. I guess we'll have to wait to see if it's DC's version or the same group that did the BvS amazon statues..

Harley is SOLD OUT already from BBTS- just got released this week- luckily I got my PO in...

Skipping these now. I am going to wait for the Hot Toys. If I get movie-based pieces, they better look like the actors.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

these are pretty damn accurate to the actors, just as close to HT's. Different material, it's not plastic. that might be what's throwing you off.

I saw these today at my LCS and although they're not for me I must say they looked pretty darn good. Nice detail, likeness and paint apps. Nice size too.

I saw the Harley at my LCS as well and the eyes were the only thing preventing me from picking it up. They looked a little wonky. The rest of the statue was really well done.

I saw the Harley at my LCS as well and the eyes were the only thing preventing me from picking it up. They looked a little wonky. The rest of the statue was really well done.

:duff

thanks for that, hopefully it's a hit and miss as usual. I'll be checking my local GS today and see if they've got anything in.

image.jpg

Got those two today. Very happy with them, especially Deadshot. The level of detail is incredible for such a small scale.
edit: no idea why the pic is upside down tho lol

Back