Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the review for DCC's TV Flash & Arrow statues to kinda roughly gauge the quality I might expect with these. Not super impressed with the paint application on the faces on those. Kind of a bummer because the Suicide Squad prototypes look really nice.

great video that shows the size of these and a better look at the tinting (ie not painted) watch the video to see more how color will be applied to these

The Suicide Squad Statue Line Is Crazy Realistic - Toy Fair 2016 - IGN Video

redundant post to the above...but I'll leave it

I like these two and am ordering them for sure.

I have a hunch they won't be my last for this film....if Prime 1 does a 1/3 scale Harley.....I am ON IT.

Joker too possibly.

It's sad seeing that video & thinking the actual released product might not be near as good as those. The proto's (Harley & Joker) are so on point, it's ridiculous .....

It's sad seeing that video & thinking the actual released product might not be near as good as those. The proto's (Harley & Joker) are so on point, it's ridiculous .....

Agree. With these statues, you almost HAVE to wait until the production piece comes out to see how these are really going to look. These are SO detailed, I find it hard to believe DC is going to be able to replicate them.

No Chance in Hell that the Released Products will look Anywhere near as Nice as those Prototypes.
Those Proto's are Mindblowingly Amazing!!

Harley Quinn & Killer Croc looks spot on. Joker is amazing as well

Their released product is quite amazing, maybe 80% close to prototype. Faora statue is fantastic, looks amazing side to side with HT. For sure nowhere ultra realistic and paint quite blemish but skintone and overall paint is acceptable. If you are okay with SS paint, DC collectible statues are easily passable

I'm confident enough to order and think these will look close to the prototypes. I only have Catwoman and Bane statues from the TDKR from DC as samples but they're pretty good. Bane is easily the best statue from that movie. I saw a video of Jim Fletcher displaying the suicide squad line and they look incredible. I made the PO shortly after for a few and might come back at some time for the rest. I think I will wait on a different Joker though. One with clothes on.

solicits list a Harley Quinn and Joker statue for $150... no pictures yet. Might be a good alternative to buying their individual statues (especially if Joker has a better outfit)

Here's the statue I mentioned in the above post, not sure if I like the original solo Harley more...
tumblr_inline_oa6rcgTUJg1sypkn8_1280.jpg

Peanut head Joker looks bad. Harley looks ok. I want an in hand Harley before I sign up for more....

Something looks off with harleys face, not sure if it's her mouth and the Joker resembles a vampire from Buffy. Not feeling this statue at all. The individual versions look much better to me.

Harley looks great, I'm digging that double statue as well meanstreak. If only that sculpt wasn't so weird.

Is Harley available already?

I'm not sure if these are production statues or prototypes they sent him but they look great.

Back