Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pics! :rock

I never realized the "rotten" wasn't there until kev pointed it out, now it bugs me. :lol katana looks great!

Any chance u can please upload some closer face shots for Harley? Thanks =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries gj! I will do some more close-ups of Harley and upload them tonight or tomorrow night. She's crazy wonderful!

great pics! :rock

I never realized the "rotten" wasn't there until kev pointed it out, now it bugs me. :lol katana looks great!

Thanks ZaCHw! Yeah, I think the only face ink on this version of Harley is the little heart... She's still worth having though :)

I gotta get the whole group- these came out superb for the price point...

Here's another portrait shot of Harley... every time I look at her I'm amazed at the detailing... both she and Katana are astonishingly good.

Suicide Harley 6 sm.jpg

REALLY tempted to get the Katana in this line but hesitant with SS apparently doing PFs of the movie.

Yeah I don't think that there will be a Katana right now. Look at Prime 1. They stopped with Harley, Deadshot and Joker.
SS is going further with less characzers - only Harley and Joker maybe.

Any ideas on how to touch this up and get rid of the mark?
This is the sword from Katana.
When you run your finger over it, it's smooth to the touch so I'm not sure it'd be possible to fix.

Everything else on her is perfect so I'm not sure if I should just deal or return it, bought it from a thinkgeek little ways north of me.

Sorry about the quality, phone didn't want to focus.
944485248f967f50d2451d396aa13581.jpg
712a580380914553b6f06c11b667ddd9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any ideas on how to touch this up and get rid of the mark?
This is the sword from Katana.
When you run your finger over it, it's smooth to the touch so I'm not sure it'd be possible to fix.

Everything else on her is perfect so I'm not sure if I should just deal or return it, bought it from a thinkgeek little ways north of me.

Sorry about the quality, phone didn't want to focus.
944485248f967f50d2451d396aa13581.jpg
712a580380914553b6f06c11b667ddd9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You're probably better off repainting the entire blade with some chrome/silver modeling paint. Easy fix, which is an unfortunate necessity with collecting DCC (I feel like a glutton for punishment bothering with them after the QC streak I've had this past year with the Bombshells and Designer statues.) Both DCC and ThinkGeek's customer service are terrible, but Katana goes for too much $$ to return her altogether in hopes to score a better one down the line, especially for an issue this minor. I'm glad I picked her up when I did because it is a fantastic piece.

Back