Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looks good to me for the price! :) Let's hope the paint is this clean on the final product. I have a bad feeling Hot Toys won't even make anybody besides Joker, Harley and Deadshot, so I'm gonna try to get as many of these as I can.

Oh come on already, where is the Harley 360 that they know everyone is waiting for.... :D

I doubt the production version will look as good as the prototypes.... DC is like SS when it comes to QC, it's really random if you get a good one or bad one..

Curious if they're true 1/6 scale or DCC's version of 1/6 which can be a little under scale at times (i.e. the Icons statue line)

DC Direct's 13" 1:6 figures were over scale so I'm not sure they know what they're doing over there. I can at least forgive the figures by treating them as "ideal" scale for superheroes. I only ever display them with each other anyway.

:horror
i_want_one_iron_man.gif

That looks great! Some of their recent statues like Catwoman from the Bombshell line seem to be good quality judging from the thread. Hopefully whoever gets them first can put review pics here, I'll do that as well. :)

Back