Dc collectibles Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really feeling these. The sculpts seem decent enough but the paint is all over the place. Saw Harley in person and she had derpy eyes.

I reached out this morning for an answer on the Amazon Blu Ray statues, hopefully Kev will reply.

Kev emailed me back, I'm gonna wait for the the Blu Ray I think.

8EE2B206-712E-4AB0-8226-F597A8617D3E_zpsjhmyxxqs.png

A3BEFF8C-9FD0-4574-88CD-498B4A0F4895_zps17zgapzh.png

Thanks for info! Amazing price for statue plus BD movie! I haven't seen Deadshot version listed on Amazon yet..

Harley will have her "rotten" tatto on her face that is missing from the main release

same statues as far as scale, but I asked to clarify on the 1/6, if he replies I'll let you know for sure!

The logo bases are better than the dog tag ones. I'm still hoping that they release enchantress.

for anyone wondering I got a response back from Khev. the statues that are packaged with the blu are 1/6 and made from the same material! :rock

image.jpg
image.jpg

it's weird that they omitted the rotten tattoo on Harley in the original release. it's not like she didn't ever have it in the film (other than pre HQ)

it's weird that they omitted the rotten tattoo on Harley in the original release. it's not like she didn't ever have it in the film (other than pre HQ)

They announced these statues when we got the first line up pic. I'm assuming they didn't add it because they didn't know it was there yet. she doesn't even have it in the first promo shot.

suicide-squad-2016-task-force.jpg

Can anyone else upload pics of their Harley statue. Curious how the others turned out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ask and ye shall receive... Harley and Katana arrived today, and they are amazing. Here is Harley...

Suicide Harley 1 sm.jpg

Suicide Harley 2 sm.jpg

Suicide Harley 3 sm.jpg

Suicide Harley 4 sm.jpg

Suicide Harley 5 sm.jpg

Back