Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this movie has completely flown under my radar. I can't wait to see it but the ONLY thing I've watched so far is the teaser trailer with Oldmans voiceover and someone at the end says "We want to speak to Ceasar!". With the release so close I actually feel fortunate for not watching anything more, I have no idea what this film is about except for maybe the beginning of the war but I know I can't wait to see it.

I haven't watched anything since the Koba scene.

With GOTG I haven't watched anything since the first trailer.

Haven't heard Rockets voice yet, saving that for the theatre, hope Cooper does a good job.

So far 1 out of the 34 has rated it as rotten.

Wow. It won't keep that rating but that's higher than another I can think of right now. With that kindof critical reception it'll likely end up in the mid 90s which is a helluv an achievement

Did i said the movie is awesome :)
Saw it again and congrats to Matt Reeves!
Cant wait for the war :)

Completely blown away by it! Too tired to wrap my head around words but all I can say is I believed these were real apes with real feelings. Some of the best acting I've seen in any film. Dawn did not disappoint except that it ended and I want to immediately watch the next one!

Awesome movie. Took my wife. She became a fan and want to watch the first one almost immediately:lol

In the theater now...waiting for it to start.
Woo boy...I'll be draggin' at work in the morning. ..but I gotta see this NOW

Back