Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She already had the worst day ever looking after the two kids and then finished her shift being tussled over by three different dino's. Damn, that's a tough day at the office! :lol

dinosaurs really should know better to stick to eating delicious man meat :lol:rotfl:rotfl

Must. Fight. Urge. to make. Inappropriate. Comment!

maxresdefault.jpg

"frequently and shamelessly References the first film". Uh, yeah, could be because it's a sequel. That's like saying I hate how ROTJ frequently and shamelessly references Star Wars. What a self important D-bag.

I know some of you will find this shocking, but while the first film was pretty good, it wasn't exactly "a great" film. The T-Rex scene stands as a classic, but I don't feel like the rest of the movie even comes close to measuring up to that scene. Personally, I found the kids in JW far less annoying than the kids in JP.

Nah the kids were pretty annoying in jp but they are equally annoying in jw although one of them isn't really a kid...

Thanks for posting that, Riddick. I thought the guy spent way too much time harping on the color grading and the “look” of the movie! I agree about them being overly aggressive about wanting Claire to have kids. As a couple who has chosen not to have kids, I too thought it was a ridiculous plot point to keep hammering onto the character. Society has moved far beyond women forced to have kids in order to be fulfilled or complete.

I agree but thats hollywood for you. Its the same way as they need to have a romantic storyline between every main character man and woman in movies. Its ridiculous and doesn't reflect reality at all but thats the way hollywood thinks.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the second film. I put it way above the third and fourth installments.
I would Rank the JP films as follows:
Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Jurassic World
Jurassic Park III (Theres no way a Spinosaurus could kill a T-rex like that)

The second film isn't perfect, but its leagues ahead of 3 and 4.

thats because spielberg directed both..

Last edited:
Damn do people hate that this movie made bank and was the surprise hit of summer 15? I mean it was years before we had a good dino flick.

Damn do people hate that this movie made bank and was the surprise hit of summer 15?
I mean it was years before we had a good dino flick.
If only it was a good flick. :wink1:

Most who liked this flick keep sayin' how much it's better than JP3, which is completely absurd.

Back