Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it in the theatre- once. No interest right now in buyiong the BD...maybe next year..

I'm going to see TFA with my sister. She hasn't seen any SW movie yet and she's almost 22! :lol I'm hoping that after she sees TFA she's gives the OT a watch. :D

Is that legally acceptable? :lol

I just showed my 55 year old parents SW for the first time a few years back. They suggested we marathon the series for TFA. Funny cause they hate doing marathons. :lol

I'm going to see TFA with my sister. She hasn't seen any SW movie yet and she's almost 22! :lol I'm hoping that after she sees TFA she's gives the OT a watch. :D

A good friend of mine has seen very few movies in his life. No Jurassic Park, no Star Wars, not much of anything. Otherwise, he's a completely normal guy. He claims he's just "never been a movie person," but he doesn't watch much TV, either. I've practically begged him to watch Jurassic Park and Star Wars with me, but he always declines. He really has zero interest. Personally, this is something I just cannot compute.

Then it should be closed :monkey3

Anyone who thinks the PT is something special, needs a refresher.

ROTS was the only one I didn't completely hate. PM is dull, but watchable. AOTC I ****ing loathe, and that contrived forced romance makes me vomit. Hayden was a terrible Vader.

Funny he states turn video off about ESB non likers... yet he goes on about protagonists being hero in dark moments... um well ESB didn't do that??? Han got incased, luke lost his hand and uh lando went looking for Han? Hell Han could have been killed... Ntm there's no way to convey a good protagonist in a prequel line up when it's about a man falling from grace. Kinda oxymoron.

Is that legally acceptable? :lol

I just showed my 55 year old parents SW for the first time a few years back. They suggested we marathon the series for TFA. Funny cause they hate doing marathons. :lol
My parents are flying in for a visit the week leading up to the 18th. I plan on watching some SW, but might not manage to watch all 3 (OT). They're our babysitters so we can see TFA lol.

Don't really give much of a crap about the colour ''issue''(?) he was talking about, can't say I noticed it. Generally agree though, the success of this film was pretty bizarre to me.

Teal-n-orange crap drives me crazy. :lol
In most films it's overused or used inapropriately, a cheap way to make the picture look "better".

At least in "Fury Road" it made sense atmospherically.

Thanks for posting that, Riddick. I thought the guy spent way too much time harping on the color grading and the “look” of the movie! I agree about them being overly aggressive about wanting Claire to have kids. As a couple who has chosen not to have kids, I too thought it was a ridiculous plot point to keep hammering onto the character. Society has moved far beyond women forced to have kids in order to be fulfilled or complete.

Overall I thought the movie was just kinda bland. Very forgettable (disposable?) and generic. There were some weird awkwardly paced moments that really took me out of the movie (can’t remember specifically) and it all made me fear the fact that Trevorrow be directing SW Ep 9.

And I thought Chris Pratt was way out of his depth. He just cannot do “serious” convincingly. I think they should have just let the character be a little goofy and play to his strengths. It wouldn’t have changed a thing as far as story, and the character would have been more likable.

it doesn't stop me not liking the movie. :D
Wait, "not liking" or "from liking"?
I thought you liked this one...

1075.gif

Even in the Carbon Freezing Chamber?
DMiWk5v.gif

I've had enough of dem Ster Whors!
No Han Solo gif for you.

Yes get Pratt back for the sequels then he can continue playing a straight actor when he as no idea what a straight actor is, he plays the immature childlike man child, extremely well. I don't dislike him but why would you have him as the professor...?

Back