Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fox is back on track with it's constant tampering. Yey for Fox, the worst Hollywood studio in the world.

I wonder how the story will progress?

At a glance i'd say the virus has at least halved humanities population, while Caesar's apekind evolve via the gas and establish their own hidden community :dunno

From what i remember Caesar had vocal chords or however his ability to speak because his mother was infected with the gas and he was born evolved, so if it was set 20 years later then all the Apes would have the ability as they'd be the children of thos infected in the first

Feel like watching 'Rise' now :lol

The marketing campaign for the Rise of the Planet of the Apes sequel looks to be getting off to an incredibly early start. The first teaser image/poster for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes popped up online earlier today over at the Facebook page for director Rupert Wyatt’s 2011 reboot. Wyatt was originally set to helm Dawn but subsequently dropped out of the project due to concerns over meeting the film’s 2014 release date, but luckily the very talented Matt Reeves (Let Me In) quickly stepped in and is now set to helm the follow-up.

dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

I love the pic! :lol

Simple, yet conveys the whole saga with an image.

I really can't wait for the next film.. a much beloved classic series. :rock

Back