Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a minute I thought somebody mashed up Dawn of the Dead and Planet of the Apes. :lol

Seriously though, looking forward to this sequel and happy to see the same crew aboard from Rise of Panet of the Apes.

I always thought that "Dew on the grass of the Planet of the Apes" would be a good title. That and Sigourney Weaver being in it would give it a sort of "Gorillas in the Mist of the Planet of the Apes" feel, don'tcha think?

4706455_orig.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if people complained about the title back in 1972 when Conquest OF THE Planet OF THE Apes was released.

Yes, we did.

Also "Raiders of the Lost Ark" was too long back then.

But now you have:

The Star Wars Saga: Episode Two: Attack of the Clones

They should go all out:

The Planet of the Apes series: Trilogy One: Book One: Chapter Two: Dawn of the Apes of the Planet of the Apes.

+3

Love all of the POTA films (Wahlberg doesn't count though).

Rise was fantastic, having watched some of the behind the scenes featurettes i really think Serkis should've won an Oscar, not just for Caesar on-screen but for the effort he puts into his performances.

I wonder if they'll have the other Apes talking in this one. I'd like them to be mumbling human-like words (affect from the gas) but have their offspring be the ones to gain full speech.

Title seems fitting, I like it. Can't wait for this.

:hi5: though it could of been 'Dawn for the planet of the apes' :rolleyes:

Back