Darth Maul Kotobukiya ArtFx Statue Preview.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are 1/7 scale but their "1/7" it's like 1/6 Sideshow i think... that's my experience with the koto line...
This Maul is gonna be awesome!!

They are 1/7 scale but their "1/7" it's like 1/6 Sideshow i think... that's my experience with the koto line...
Well except if you are talking about the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line..those were undersized..does not look like 1/8.

Then your experience is unique. People have tried to use the Koto stuff to create 1/6 figures since they've started including Clones and Jango, etc and have always complained they are too small. Some like Hurricane have used them as templates to create new molds but nothing was done straight across.

I have Gentle Giant Kneeling Darth Vader and the Kotobukita Star Wars line can be displayed next to the GG kneeling Darth Vader so they are the same size.

I don't have enough room anymore so I'm cutting some of my Kotobukiya figures from my collection.

Darth Maul 1st edtion, Episode II Clone Trooper and Hellboy inspired by Katzuya Tareda's art did not make the cut and put them up for sale various places.

Back