DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Josh, poor Jason, he needs some friends! :D

I love the DC shelf, excellent poses!

Thanks man... Yeah, poor Jason needs some buddies. I'm working on a Horror shelf soon, will be Jason 3, Jason 7, Myers and Roy all together... with more to hopefully come. Still need the original Halloween poster and the F13th part IV poster as well, to hang above that shelf. :rock

watermark.php

Is that the Cigarette Smoking Man Jacket from awhile back?

Am I blind or do I not see the myers figure in there ?.
Have you not made one for yourself yet Josh ?!. :lol
Do one for yourself before me !. You deserve it more !. After all you made it !. :rock
I don't mind waiting !.

:lol Yeah, no Myers for me as of yet... But I am getting the parts soon. I don't even have a TDK Joker yet, I want to make sure I have all of the ones on my desk done first before I get to enjoy having it on my shelf. :lecture

If my customers suffer, so must I. :D

:lol Yeah, no Myers for me as of yet... But I am getting the parts soon. I don't even have a TDK Joker yet, I want to make sure I have all of the ones on my desk done first before I get to enjoy having it on my shelf. :lecture

If my customers suffer, so must I. :D

Thats the right attitude I guess . :D
I was thinking before how hard it must be for you , Les and the other customizers to keep track of all the stuff you need to send off to people , I sold like 3 things this week and have been getting seriously stressed with that. :rotfl:monkey4

How the hell do you manage it ? :horror:confused::rotfl

Is the legend pf worth picking up then , I have been about to do it around 50 times and just never pulled the trigger for some reason. :rolleyes:

Hey Josh, I saw the Batman poster you have above your superhero figures. I actually have an extra "Why So Serious" TDK poster that would look awesome above your custom Ledger Joker figure. If you think it would look cool with your collection, I'll send it to you, on me. Let me know!

Hey Josh, I saw the Batman poster you have above your superhero figures. I actually have an extra "Why So Serious" TDK poster that would look awesome above your custom Ledger Joker figure. If you think it would look cool with your collection, I'll send it to you, on me. Let me know!

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Really bro? Holy hell that would be amazing! I would be forever grateful man, what do you want for it? I've been looking everywhere, it's so damn expensive every place I go. :lol

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Really bro? Holy hell that would be amazing! I would be forever grateful man, what do you want for it? I've been looking everywhere, it's so damn expensive every place I go. :lol

Don't worry about it dude, it's on me. PM me your address and I will get it out to you. I ordered one from a store who said they were out of stock, then got one off ebay, then got the notice that they actually were in stock and they had sent it!

Don't worry about it dude, it's on me. PM me your address and I will get it out to you. I ordered one from a store who said they were out of stock, then got one off ebay, then got the notice that they actually were in stock and they had sent it!

awesome of you ! :rock

Dude, you are amazing man. :rock

PM coming. And Blake, I owe you one. :duff

Awesome freakness right here!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock
rock on Blake and DA

Awesome freakness right here!!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock
rock on Blake and DA

Back