DarkArtist's Dungeon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! How'd I miss this?

DSCN4464.jpg

I'm honored I was able to help in your display with the Gotham Times! How'd you hang the masks? I'd love to hang the Goon masks on the wall too.

Thanks Man! The masks are actually hanging with Tacks. :lol

I plan on framing that Gotham times though, maybe doing a shadow box thing with the evidence bags. :rock

have to ask, have you ever costomized a new nightmare freddy for some reason it looks so plane to me and with his eyes looking in the corner and all but in not is it even possible to make him look better

Here is my updated setup... I got a bit more stuff and the Wifey gave me a shelf that she doesn't need anymore.. so I have more room. Still need to frame my Watchmen poster too.

DSCN4704.jpg

DSCN4705.jpg

DSCN4706.jpg

DSCN4707.jpg

DSCN4708.jpg

DSCN4709.jpg

DSCN4710.jpg

DSCN4711.jpg

DSCN4712.jpg

DSCN4713.jpg

Great stuff Josh, much better than the closet you were once relegated to! So, when do we see a repaint of ANH Luke?

Thanks guys, it's a work in progress as always. I like it much better than my old setup, that's for sure.

And Joseph... ANH Luke is coming soon, probably early August. :rock

:lol You made a Ben Tramer 12" custom???? Only you could pull this off Josh, just AWESOME!!!!! Looks great Josh you have an awesome setup!

Thanks a lot guys!

Yep, I DID do a Tramer figure... Was waiting to take pics of him until I had more to shoot... But it came out very nice, and will be added to the store soon too. :D

The Batman art print I got from SDCC, very cool piece of artwork.

And the Myers masks came from several places. The Devious Tramer mask came from Horror Sanctum Studios, won that in a contest. The CGP Fear mask came from Cemetery Gate Productions (mask on the left), and the NAG 78 Deluxe came from Nikolas Art Group (mask on the right). :rock

Back